Trade system "GreenpipsV.2"

Enclosed here is greenpips trade system which is indonesian in origin.The users of this system have reported very good results if used correctly.Read pdf and use the system as specified.

Files:
122.gif  55 kb

Did anyone try this?

boston23:
Did anyone try this?

This trade system has been a topic of great discussion in the past on the other side of the world.Apparently there has been good success using the system.I wish you the same trade result.

Files:
107mgcl.gif  119 kb

kevinator, do you by any chance, understand indonesian or have tested the strategy? As the .pdf is in indonesian, we would be very thankful if you have any guidelines for trading this system, like timeframe that we should use and what indicators to confirm the entry, as two or three of them repaint. I tried by just looking in the images from the pdf, but still have some hard time understanding it fully.

nice statement

kingofsofia:
kevinator, do you by any chance, understand indonesian or have tested the strategy? As the .pdf is in indonesian, we would be very thankful if you have any guidelines for trading this system, like timeframe that we should use and what indicators to confirm the entry, as two or three of them repaint. I tried by just looking in the images from the pdf, but still have some hard time understanding it fully.

Go to google translate and have the whole document translated.

This was actually my first step, to try Google Translate, but unfortunately, it does not manage to translate a lot of the text. Anyways, I did understand most of the strategy by looking at the screenshots, just curious what timeframe did the author of the statement use, because in the manual it seems there are screenshots from different timeframes.

kingofsofia:
This was actually my first step, to try Google Translate, but unfortunately, it does not manage to translate a lot of the text. Anyways, I did understand most of the strategy by looking at the screenshots, just curious what timeframe did the author of the statement use, because in the manual it seems there are screenshots from different timeframes.

15,30,60,240,1440 are the best time frames but the results are from the 30m chart with many pairs open at one time.It seems the indonesian is sort of a slang language and some of the characters are not translateable to the english language.

Thanks for sharing.Downloaded.Unfortunately, manual pdf written in indonesian.Is it possible to get English version?

70news2:
Thanks for sharing.Downloaded.Unfortunately, manual pdf written in indonesian.Is it possible to get English version?

It seems the indonesian is sort of a slang language and some of the characters are not translateable to the english language

kevinator:
Enclosed here is greenpips trade system which is indonesian in origin.The users of this system have reported very good results if used correctly.Read pdf and use the system as specified.

hi kevin, do you have an indicator of support

ressistant like in the picture?

Reason: