Very easy and profitable trading strategy - page 3

jay_x:
WR1,

That'd be great if you can get an alert for FX Fish but it is a dynamic indicator so it might be tough.

Perfect setups last night. Almost 400 pips on majors and yen pairs! Guess I'll splurge this weekend and get a Nexus 7 =)

jay

Great job. I also see some other good entries that weren't taken.

Rob

Big Joe:
Ah that's a nice strategy to hire nephew Kevin come here !!!

I am trying to look at THIS STRATEGY in details

-- first , 4Hr, next 4 hours could have big loss, so it could be substantial loss to wait for the next whole bar

and I got this 2 dig with EUR/AUD, I did not see great POTENTIAL of lot of pips on friday

so I will still SPECULATIVE about this strategy --- and does it matter which down arrow appear first, the MAcross OC MUST arrive first, or FISHER arrive first, or does not matter , going down when we collect 2 down confirmation on 2 indicators

and YES for many variation of FISHER group of indicators -- others, please let us know whether this is a HIGH CHANCE TO WIN STRATEGY

I am trying to improve the system here

probably this one will give even LESS signals for entry

the idea, is after arrow - MA OC appear

then verify with the FISHER signal

still more preferred for these 2 conditions before entry

near or beginning of brown thick bar (just time zone) is better, i.e. do not enter at the end of each day brown bar or in the gap area

for SELL entry, look at the bollinger band at the middle, better near YELLOW LINE -- down trend

for BUY entry , better to be around and above BLUE LINE

so few entries, will human able to follow it through-- I still assume those MA OC little arrows will not change its mind (no repaint issue)

Does the MA OS indicator repaints ?

EMA cross and Fisher color must appear AT THE SAME TIME (close of the same bar). Otherwise, the trade is not valid.

Sometimes the Fisher indicator bar will be very small; however, you should be able to see the color change. If the trade goes against you, then the Fisher bar will change colors again and you will just close the trade for a loss (usually minimal). However, if the trade goes your way then just enjoy the ride =)

I'll post my entries next time for illustration.

Additional filters may take you out of trades that would have made you a winner for the week. But, whatever makes you comfortable I guess..

Hope this helps!

j-

EurUsd long entry

Valid signal. Stop loss 50p.

Files:

doubled his money!

can't believe the little guy (nephew) pulled it off! Doubled his money in less than a month!

Files:
8-10-12.gif  6 kb

Hi guys/jay,

Should this trade be taken: 2012-08-14_2304 - iRicardo's library

I am new to this strategy so i am seeking some confirmation.

Fish is green, up arrow given and bar closed.

A similar setup is on CHFJPY.

Thank you, looking forward to your feedback

jay_x:
Guess I'll splurge this weekend and get a Nexus 7 =) jay

Jay, can the Nexus 7 be used for trading?

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, both MT4 and Oanda have android apps. However, you cannot run any indicators (just plain charts). I guess it's good if you're just checking your trades or if just going by price action.

j-

CTGGUY:
Jay, can the Nexus 7 be used for trading? Thanks for the reply!
Reason: