Very easy and profitable trading strategy - page 5

Very well said WR1. You are definitely right on yesterday's EUR & GBP signals. Plus, for that matter, on higher time frames, it is possible that repainting would occur so rarely that it wouldn't make that large of a difference in the overall strategy.

In regards to testing out other MA Crosses, it seems (and I hope to be corrected) that most MA Cross indicators do not actually show when the two MA actually cross. Or, worse, they show when they cross and then disappear after refreshing the chart. I have yet to find the common denominator to these two problems.

With this said, I agree that there is definitely some potential merit to this strategy. I'm going to continue to follow it over the next few weeks and determine how much "repainting" occurs on the H4 and D1 charts and decide from there whether the FX Fish and MA Cross OC indicators are worth the effort.

The charts are not so clear and its making me difficult to interpret it. can anybody explain me the details of forex trading

Could someone make this system into an EA ?

Thanx

Great system - will try to set it up for some pippin'

actually, today is a VERY GOOD DAY to test whether this PROPOSED SYSTEM will give out amazing pips

maybe if it give us no SIGNAL FOR ENTRY -- this will proven the system does work

B E C A U S E

today (monday) , the pricing bounce back from last friday height

i.e. it seem to more flatliner

so, every 4Hour in GMT time

we could watch the 45 minutes after the last 4hour bar formed

I don't believe in those little arrow, so I only put the FX fisher indicator (modified for 1 H)

to confirm the possible entry buy or entry sell

in my CAD CHF chart --- euraud is just leave it here for you to see price change vary with different cross currencies

~~~ (every dots in the cad chf -- lightblue dot mean finishing the previous 4hour bar, of course , igonre the very last dot)

so far, the diagram still tell us -- SAFE to buy CADCHF -- but the timing it said

it would be at 3am of GMT time on LAST FRIDAY -- so the system here said, we should not too far away from the green SWING --- so does it mean STILL SAFE TO BUY? I dunno

maybe the author could give us some guideline on which pair is good to TEST OUT this proposed sytem

STARE THE CHARTING today -- it is a hesitation flatliner day -- so if this system is SO GOOD< we may not have any signal for today -- not at all

Please post

xx3xx,

Thanks for showing your chart.

Is it possible for you to post your indicators and template? I like your chart, it gives clear signals. The simpler the better. If you could post these, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. Much success to you!!

Theo Boyd

xx3xxx:
actually, today is a VERY GOOD DAY to test whether this PROPOSED SYSTEM will give out amazing pips

maybe if it give us no SIGNAL FOR ENTRY -- this will proven the system does work

B E C A U S E

today (monday) , the pricing bounce back from last friday height

i.e. it seem to more flatliner

so, every 4Hour in GMT time

we could watch the 45 minutes after the last 4hour bar formed

I don't believe in those little arrow, so I only put the FX fisher indicator (modified for 1 H)

to confirm the possible entry buy or entry sell

in my CAD CHF chart --- euraud is just leave it here for you to see price change vary with different cross currencies

~~~ (every dots in the cad chf -- lightblue dot mean finishing the previous 4hour bar, of course , igonre the very last dot)

so far, the diagram still tell us -- SAFE to buy CADCHF -- but the timing it said

it would be at 3am of GMT time on LAST FRIDAY -- so the system here said, we should not too far away from the green SWING --- so does it mean STILL SAFE TO BUY? I dunno

maybe the author could give us some guideline on which pair is good to TEST OUT this proposed sytem

STARE THE CHARTING today -- it is a hesitation flatliner day -- so if this system is SO GOOD< we may not have any signal for today -- not at all

I too like 4H charts and I'm going to test this system.

did few small trades last evening (GMT +2)

got +23 pips

couple of small ones this morning +21 pips

nice way to start a day

system works for me on 1hr and 4hr TF

Awesome that i don't have to spend all the time at monitor as my kid is sick

What would be awesome is if I could have those 2 indicators working on my android phone on my MT4 app.

great trading system

First, let me say thank you jay for your trading system. For how long have you been using it ? And it's true you make a living on it ? It seems too nice to be true .

Secondly, I want to invite our fellow traders here to show a little respect to this thread that has been opened by jay to comment on his profitable trading system.

I'm so tired to see people that, as soon as someone finally is giving us for free something like that, are jumping to complicate things, bring new rules, new indicators, etc. The typical profile of someone that is changing his strategy every other day, never being consistent facing the market.

So, let's see what we have since yesterday :

- long gbp/usd @ 1.5793, SL = 1.5750 (under last swing); target @ 50 pips gain was never reached to close half profits. // and this is pretty much the only valid entry we have in the market, isn't it? Jay ?

PS: Jay, let's give your system a name and create a group of people to speak about it every day, what about an EA ? Thanks again, Val

Reason: