Fisher Transform - page 14

I came up with a similar strategy. The only difference is I buy/sell on the open of the second bar that closes above 0.8 (buy) or bellow -.08(sell). Target is 50 pips or I can close/reverse on the open of the second bar that closes bellow .08 (close buy/reverse sell) or above -0.8 (close sell/ reverse buy).

Also, I always use a stop of at least 100 pips (depending on the pair) a target of 50 pips and close all positions that give a close/ reverse signal.

The only problem with the fisher Yur4ik is that it repaints and there is no pop up signal (Time, pair, value) or audible alert (user changeable) of closes above or bellow signal levels.

Otherwise it is a good indicator, on it's way to being a great indicator. I prefer the bar graph as opposed to a line. It's easier to read. It would also be very helpful for each histogram bar that closed above -.08 or below 0.8 was a different colour (i.e. grey)

If there is anyone out there that can solve the repaint issue and and the alerts I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks

Mxyzptlk

Files:
chart1.gif  20 kb

Thanks for the indicator. i think i will give it a try. but may i know what has been the success rate using the indicator in your live account?

Mxyzptlk:
I came up with a similar strategy. The only difference is I buy/sell on the open of the second bar that closes above 0.8 (buy) or bellow -.08(sell). Target is 50 pips or I can close/reverse on the open of the second bar that closes bellow .08 (close buy/reverse sell) or above -0.8 (close sell/ reverse buy).Also, I always use a stop of at least 100 pips (depending on the pair) a target of 50 pips and close all positions that give a close/ reverse signal.The only problem with the fisher Yur4ik is that it repaints and there is no pop up signal (Time, pair, value) or audible alert (user changeable) of closes above or bellow signal levels. Otherwise it is a good indicator, on it's way to being a great indicator. I prefer the bar graph as opposed to a line. It's easier to read. It would also be very helpful for each histogram bar that closed above -.08 or below 0.8 was a different colour (i.e. grey)If there is anyone out there that can solve the repaint issue and and the alerts I would be eternally grateful.ThanksMxyzptlk

danfx76:
Thanks for the indicator. i think i will give it a try. but may i know what has been the success rate using the indicator in your live account?

Hi,

i have read through this thread and i guess we all want something that gives alot of winning trade and the fisher is it,and in using it go for the lower settings,though it repaints but u could know when and how many bars,all u need is edit and enter only in the third bar of the fisher,and depeding on the length of the fisher,u could enter on the second bar,if you do this you would definately be profitable.more pips guys

This post is for Scorpion.

Looks like we may get this old thread up and running again. I have been working with the Fisher EA and I am hoping you can add a couple of more bells and whistles!!....Would you please add a magic # and Number of Trades. I would appreciate it. Thank you for all you do on this forem. I know a lot of traders admire your work.

Regards,

buddyb

Try to trade the 'Saucer' strategy on the Fisher:

Enter short when price creates 3 green candles in which the Fisher of the last is greater than the second one, and the second one is lower than the first one. It is a great entry trigger for the Alligator - and these indicators look about the same so it might work here as well.

scorpion:
Attached is corrected Fisher and the expert. It's quite disappointed to know that Fisher is actually lag 10 bars behind. Updated (2006-07-31): fixed Fisher Auto v1. The previous expert reverses the position from buy sell.

Fisher Auto v1.mq4

Scorpion, would you please add number of trades to the EA. I have workiing with EA on demo account and I want to test it with one trade long one trade short. PLEASE code and return. Thank you.

Buddy

There are so many different versions of fisher yu4ik transform some repaint a lot do not.

A google search will get you most of what you want these days.

fisher yur4ik - Google Search=

Mxyzptlk:
The only problem with the fisher Yur4ik is that it repaints

yeah, but that's a major problem.

i don't understand why people continue to use repainting indicators.

Hooya:
There are so many different versions of fisher yu4ik transform some repaint a lot do not.

Oops, missed this.

there are many various versions that do not repaint.

Three Fisher Yur4ik Indicators For Metatrader | Great Trading Systems

Fisher Transform | Great Trading Systems

Do a search in the indicator section for 'fisher_m11'.

edit: I see you saw the last post now.