Very easy and profitable trading strategy - page 11

another result using methode .......still looking for the perfect entry ..

Files:

I have to say, your first line "it took me more than 6 years.." is very depressing for me..I have shifted to binary options trading platforms and I am pretty much a beginner, my goal is to make this as my long term income source, and therefore I need good strategy ..does anyone here can share this type of experience? I mean, I have a demo account at Beaned, but it's mainly for training purposes so far, since I am a bit hard on money ...that's just who I am ..so any experience with these binary options trading platforms would be highly appreciated

GREAT !!!!! this is AMAZING system!!! it works for me 90% ! very easy....

I love you haha

Thanks a lot! ))

STOP!! pls...

With Binary Options you will frustra waste your time!!! and LOSE your money....

Binary Options are worse like Roulette because in roulette you "win" 100% back----BUT in binary options usually 70-80!

I advice you....don´t "trade" with binary options...

OK guys, Fisher repaint like crazy already for 11 pages and nobody looks for solution, only complains. Complains are not solution. What other indicator which is more reliable can replace the shameless Fisher? RSI, MACD, CCI or what? Tell us?

Thanks Hermes

Thank you!!!

Can you share your performance too?

I am using ThirdBrainfx Mirror trader platform, all the strategies there are automated you don't need actually to play manual at all. The only thing that you need is, to select a strategy that suits you best, with good performance on the market and you are ready. You can also see all the statistic for each strategy in different time frame ( for example for the last 30 days or 6 months), in order to pick up the best for you.

And where are those statistic data coming from?

Your own account, virtual trading results, simulated results, ... from forward testing?

Only forward testing for systems does work and give some kind of a reliable results

And where are those statistic data coming from?

Your own account, virtual trading results, simulated results, ... from forward testing?

Only forward testing for systems does work and give some kind of a reliable results

my last post @ #102 using a real account ,,, and i still using this methode until now,,

as i said before ,, fish, zzpointer and nonlag zz are repaint ,,, so its not a holy grail ...

and the rest is using my mm

the important things is this system use 3 or 4 indicator only and K.I.S.S = keep it simple and stupid

Thanks for sharing this man, I will download and have a play with it.

Reason: