Anyone auto trading? How reliable?

Just wondering if anyone is auto trading with EAs. I am sort of leary, but have found a great system/indicator that works very good. Problem is that I miss too many good trades because of various times the indicator signals. Also, I don't know how to write something that will auto trade.

The system is using the Fisher Yurik indicator that can be downloaded in the doenloads section. I set it to 10, and only use 1 HR. TP of 20 - 30 pips. Best used with 2 lots, 1 at TP of 20, the other with some sort of trailing stop.

This thing is really accurate, that's why I would like to explore auto trading it. So the real quesiotn is anyone doing it and how reliable.

Hi! where do you place stop-loss? Can you post here this indicator? Thanks!

CHeck the download area, as that's where I found it. I try to place stop at the usual places, like the last highest hig or lowest low. They are usually within three or four bars from entry bar. I want to know if anybody is trading automated and are they happy.

bhale:
CHeck the download area, as that's where I found it. I try to place stop at the usual places, like the last highest hig or lowest low. They are usually within three or four bars from entry bar. I want to know if anybody is trading automated and are they happy.

Are you referring to trading in general or trading this strategy? Personally, all my live trading is through InteractiveBrokers but I do demo trade several EAs 24/5 as I too like the notion of the computer making money left unattended The platform itself seems quite stable, unfortunately, what you will have trouble finding is profitable EAs

bhale:
Just wondering if anyone is auto trading with EAs. I am sort of leary, but have found a great system/indicator that works very good. Problem is that I miss too many good trades because of various times the indicator signals. Also, I don't know how to write something that will auto trade.

The system is using the Fisher Yurik indicator that can be downloaded in the doenloads section. I set it to 10, and only use 1 HR. TP of 20 - 30 pips. Best used with 2 lots, 1 at TP of 20, the other with some sort of trailing stop.

This thing is really accurate, that's why I would like to explore auto trading it. So the real quesiotn is anyone doing it and how reliable.

You mean the Fisher Yur4ik indicator??.... Dont use it !!!... it repaints. So, is useless to make an EA based on it.

Reason: