Advanced trading lessons - page 68

Now

After the resistance level stops are found we refine a small resistance point near by!!

I came up with 1.28073 thats my entry for a sell and i may adjust a little when we get closer

but for now this is where it is!!

180 pips away from here!! Now i will see how i may try for the up move for the 180 pips also

let me see if i like any support tails for next week.

Oh before i forget

Before i forget!! I do that alot.. Habit of mine! The important high on the previous

market open.. Why so important???????????

Well it only slightly crossed the yearly open before, that tells me it will cross it

above that high this time!!!!!!!!1

Remember

Remember i told you there is more!!!

Well here in this shot i show the rising physical channel!!

Now we could stay inside the channel to hit this level, but i highly doubt it.

What i want to see is this: We explode above the channel high side!! [attach=config]142729[/attach]

this will tell me with out a doubt the big market movers are pushing the emotion levels to the

long side!!!!!!!!!!

Files:

I have to

I have to go for my two mile run be back with alook at the long side!!

before all

before all this big stuff happens, i am playing a short sell at 1.26791 putting less on this one

but i think there is another short lived down move near this price, and i am just playing market rythem here

nothing special.

if you trade this it's only a 60 - 40 deal kind of risky.. but fun to just make things simple some times.

Files:

boe:
After the resistance level stops are found we refine a small resistance point near by!!

I came up with 1.28073 thats my entry for a sell and i may adjust a little when we get closer

but for now this is where it is!!

180 pips away from here!! Now i will see how i may try for the up move for the 180 pips also

let me see if i like any support tails for next week.

Boe is still don't understand that if you have a target of 180 pips away why aren't you long. You seem to be targeting areas of reversal and they all have been very substantial moves if you had traded iN the direction of you targets you would have made big profits. Instead you are trading always in the wrong direction , it's madness..

Hope you can see what I mean.

Great thread

I just read half of thread, it is very useful cause this is reality of the market.

Boe, could you share custom candle indicator which can overlay weekly on 4H, my custom candle does not support weekly candle?

sure

sure i can post custum candles.. but before i do ... i did get out of the short i just had for scelping like trade

did not like it for any long term move.. i learned a long time ago. once in profit, and you have doughts

about the move take the profit and run!!!!

here is m-candles

m-candles.mq4

m=candles is what i use

Files:
m-candles.mq4  7 kb

boe:
m-candles.mq4 m=candles is what i use

Thanks boe, let me learn from your method.

Keep going.

Reason: