EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1745

odiseif >>:
добрый день всем ....народ подскажите кто что по доллар иене видит ....ато я шортил по 91,34 и вот сижу уже пару дней как идиот и смотрю в монитор что будет ....чучуть и дядя коля в гости заглянет ...ыыыыы
Форте, Галина, Сранжер отзовитесь и посмотрите что с этой парой происходит ....Галина вроде вы у нас дальнобойшик по парам ...что видете по этой паре ??

This is what happens to her.

strangerr >>:

Вот, что с ней происходит.

I settled on the dollar yen not the euro yen

yurok1987 >>:

понятно... как думаете щас от 50% фибы рост пойдет?

Am I a prophet?))

strangerr >>:

Я что, пророк?)))

just asking)

Potihonichku vverh palzem!

strangerr писал(а) >>

This is what happens to her.

What's that turkey you got there? Does it say "position flip level", does it write all the time or just once every time?

Vlad72 >>:

А что это за индюшок у тебя такой?Там надпись "уровень переворота позиции", она постоянно пишется или раз на раз?

Yeah found it last night, put it in, looking at its behaviour, seems fine, but that's for now today.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Yeah found it last night, put it in, looking at its behaviour, seems fine, but that's for now today.

What's the name of it? I want to test it too.

strangerr >>:

Да нашел вчера вечером, поставил, смотрю на его поведение, вроде бы неплохо, но это пока сегодня.

Can you share the link to the turkey

odiseif >>:
So, watch out.
As for the long term, you're right on the money :)
Not for me locally.
The "double bottom" and the break-up of the long-term resistance line are evident on the picture (I gave it the other day, you will see it during the week).
Now the price is trying to rise above it, so the indicators give false indications about the coming down reversal.
It will probably happen, but it will not be deep at all, after that the continuation of the move upwards.

As for this small corrective move downwards, probably someone else will tell you, I do not see it.
The pair will reach resistance at 93.70 within two or three days, maybe even higher.
Then (it's obvious!), the pair will go for a serious reversal, in time from the beginning of the month, by the reversal it will confirm a breakdown of the sloping resistance line, and get rid of those who buy long position reckoning for correction of the "Double-bottom" pattern.
I don't know where the pullback will go, but it's about where the pair can wait for.
AFTER THAT THE PRICE WILL GO UP FOR A LONG TIME.

Reason: