EuroX2.ex4 any comments? - page 9

Yes, there is no way to contact them - even when you buy the EA like I did - on your receipt you get the contact info for the people who clear the payment. This was the first EA I have purchased and now I will be more careful in the future.

jodetter:
Well, that is exactly what the forex-soft seller has been doing with the EuroX2 EA!!

You people are so "BLACK and WHITE"! You fail to see the shades of GREY even when it is pointed out to you, like I did earlier in this thread when I inform everyone that this Euro X2 EA was nothing more than the freely available 10point3. EA.

I will look into this, I have been challenging copyright theft in another thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175440

Next time, if you don't know what you are talking about it is best just not to say anything and come out with these stupid statements as the one quoted above. And if you want to know about reverse engineering etc and software companies selling other peoples stuff, well just do some research on Microsoft - they have reversed engineered many software.....

MS didn't reverse engineer anything. They used BSD license code for TCP/IP, and usually did 'partnerships' where the partner goes out of business and MS gets all of their code. Check the "about" info on Internet Explorer, or read the strings in winsock.dll 000001A9 "BSD Socket API for Windows". When I worked for MS Win95 Support, I took the handle POSOS, which stands for P.o.S. OS.

Microsoft did (somewhat) legal things, but stealing compiling copyrighted code from other people is not one of those things. I will look into this seller.

I know any EA

Theres an EA i bought off ebay that you might like, its had some impressive results on my meta trader and they have a nice statement its located here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230048126812&rd=1&rd=1

That is so horrible it is funny. I love the fact that you don't even say *anything* about the actual EA.

Its probably another EA that they took from here to sell, as sad as it is... O'well, the way i see it is; Karma is a bitch! I've come to terms with this.

YupYup:
Its probably another EA that they took from here to sell, as sad as it is... O'well, the way i see it is; Karma is a bitch! I've come to terms with this.

I think it's that guy that sells FX-EA. Looks like the same thing to me. Same address too.

Quote from this page:-

"Expert advisors leaders IN ELITE SECTION win more than 3000 pips (30000$

investing 1 lot every time) almost every month"

Where is this ELITE SECTION. Am new to this Forum, first post.

Pip

If you subscribe a link appears after you sign in. No subscription, no link. There is a ton of forward testing and some modified versions of EA that aren't available other places. I signed up for the free demo and decided it was valuable enough to keep. Depending on what does or does not get tested I might drop the elite subscription since I'm a starving programmer and all.

I have to say some of you guys are real dumb. If everyone ends up using the same EA who then would we be competing against? Real dumb. Its no wonder you guys never end up finding any good products. A) you pirate it B) you create a non zero sum market.

Something good only lasts a short time and spreads like wildfire once its let loose on the net.

vykhukholev:
hallo, i would like to have asap completion of these latest version of x2euro ea. to including all bug fix and enhances. it look like a good prospector to add to my "pip doctor" suite of ea which i would soon to be selling to forex trader on ebay. i need ranger ea like these and this should be handsome to suite. . please post or pm me when done. these will make a grate suite and lot of happy trader greetings.

X.Oden:
I have to say some of you guys are real dumb. If everyone ends up using the same EA who then would we be competing against? Real dumb. Its no wonder you guys never end up finding any good products. A) you pirate it B) you create a non zero sum market. Something good only lasts a short time and spreads like wildfire once its let loose on the net.

to be honest, I really doubt even a few hundred people using the same EA will have any effect on changing the way the market works. Most of us are using very small accounts if any are using live accounts at all.

You also have to remember that almost all Mt4 brokers use different data, therefore each EA operates differently depending on the broker. I have seen EA's open one trade while not opening a trade at the same time on different brokers. Now if a group of people were trading with a few million dollars, then you have an argument..

Reason: