Using CCI to Make a Living Off Forex - page 26

James the Giant:
Yeah I am not sure why this thread has died down. I am sure it will come back to life at some point. It is a great strategy because it takes all the important factors of market moves into account which many strategies left out.

James the Giant,

go to reality, don't die, please, you will mised to this forum?!

Your strategy is great but some factors are missing...

Take vitamin D, ask Dr. OZ.

Bongo

That is a good point! Vitamin D is very important for Calcium absorption! I will add that in the strategy! Wouldn't want any traders being low on calcium when being this active!

James the Giant:
That is a good point! Vitamin D is very important for Calcium absorption! I will add that in the strategy! Wouldn't want any traders being low on calcium when being this active!

Let me know how is working?

Vitamin D+ Calcium + Your Stratedy?

Thanks

Bongo

Seriously

In actual seriousness, what would you see this strategy

needs? What can improve it further.. I am definitely

all ears and sure so is the starter himself

I just dont see the need for any changes, educate me!

Brian

Bongo:
Let me know how is working?

Vitamin D+ Calcium + Your Stratedy?

Thanks

Bongo

Well any changes would come from changes in market correlations. Some times EU anf GU trend up, but NZD/USD will trend opposite way along with AU. So perhaps restricting what pairs need to be watched for correlations should be changed from time to time.

if you over feed the golden goose it dies, this method is so far past elite, dont kill the goose!

Hey everyone,

This is my first post but I have been keeping an eye on this thread for sometime. I appreciate everyone's hard work and want to thank everyone who has been involved in making this system.

My quick review: This system works, it is easy on the eyes and every trade so far resulted in a profit.

Real nice one

Real nice hour trade last night

Brian

Files:

And then this one today

Awesome

Brian

Files:

Ahh, pure momentum!

Files:
t2_11.gif  50 kb
Reason: