Using CCI to Make a Living Off Forex - page 22

i kinda figured that at first but the trading was slow so i explored abit. 2 sets of london trades both ended up being scalps that would have went fairly bad had i let them run via settings. good to know session, you should add that to the first page.

What's the latest version combo of indis?

Hi, I'm pretty new to forex and I downloaded the template, but no indis no nothing show up on my chart when I select it.

Question is: Are the various indis built into the template file, and if not, is it possible to do this?

See, for a newbie like me it is kinda hard to tell which indis are the latest and which ones to download and how to use them, given there appears to be more than forty attachments on this thread.

In any case, Thanks

4excess:
Hi, I'm pretty new to forex and I downloaded the template, but no indis no nothing show up on my chart when I select it.

Question is: Are the various indis built into the template file, and if not, is it possible to do this?

See, for a newbie like me it is kinda hard to tell which indis are the latest and which ones to download and how to use them, given there appears to be more than forty attachments on this thread.

In any case, Thanks

Read through the thread to find all the answers to these questions. If you want an easy start check the last 5ish pages to get an up to date of the system.

I tried what you recommended and made it down to page eleven having downloaded x amount of indis that I dont know what to do with or which one of them I should use, and how. And one post it said I needed some other ma indicator to use what was posted, but I have not found the first indi in question yet.

I would be surprised if I am the only one who sees the use of an updated ONE post with all the indis you need, template and description of the most updated strategy.

I do not mean to complain, just saying, not demanding.

Hi 4excess,

I believe you need to read from the first page till the last page for better understanding of the whole system. this is what I did, in fact i was reading the whole thread over again to better understanding the whole process and changes to those indicators. I love the simplicity and yet the reliability strategy that JTG is presenting here. I am currently setting up in my demo mt4 platform to try out. don't worry, all members here are very helpful. I will definitely come to them if i have doubt.

cheers

about settings in CCI

Hi James,

I have a question regarding to CCI settings to check with you. (hopefully it's not a silly question)

in my CCI settings.

I am setting the parameter to default setting of

"typical price (HLC/3)"

for both CCI 14 and CCI 8

is this correct? or I need to set to 'Close' instead?

Hi JTG!

On your template I noticed you dont have the CCI 8/14 Indicators at the bottom. Is it because you have the CCI Trend Dashboard? And In order for it to be a buy single the CCI Trend Dashboard needs All Up Blue arrows on A/U, N/U, E/U, G/U on all TF's and Down arrows on All Tf's of U/C + also the NonLagMa Trend Dashboard needs to be the same as above?

Thanks

I will update the rules of the strategy on the first page. But yes, you wait for all pairs except USD/CHF to all align in one direction, and UC to go the opposite. You dont wait until 4 hr aligns though. The point is to get in the trade when there is a strong move that will last a while, and ride it on the 4 hr timeframe.

nubie

hi all master

nubie join for trading

is the white lines (2)

in the ASI indicator

automatic ??

is it good for trading, did you test it yet

Reason: