Renko Adapive double CCI 3BP system renko_adapive_3bp.rar

Files:
ra.gif  118 kb

pls who has a cci arrows with alert.

Smoothed_CCI by Alexander Gettinger

smoothed_cci.mq4

Files:

nbtrading:
It is less smooth than the original. Can it be made really smoother?

Hi nbtrading,

in my poor knowledge,the best one CCI is in cfb thread post 223 (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686 is cfb,adaptive ,smoothed,slope too..............if DZ possibly could be added in that indi to make it more unique,let us see,what boss (MLADEN) recommends,thanks

regards

Files:

mntiwana:
Hi nbtrading,

in my poor knowledge,the best one CCI is in cfb thread post 223 (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686 is cfb,adaptive ,smoothed,slope too..............if DZ possibly could be added in that indi to make it more unique,let us see,what boss (MLADEN) recommends,thanks

regards

It looks nice really. You saved me time for an answer

tampa:
It looks nice really. You saved me time for an answer

Hi tampa

you are welcome

Morning,

Joined this forum for this dead thread. Is anyone still using this system? Was going to pm JTG but last activity was back in 2012. 

Flipflop:

Morning,

Joined this forum for this dead thread. Is anyone still using this system? Was going to pm JTG but last activity was back in 2012. 

Don't seem so, otherwise members would still posting here. NTL, you can revive it, if you ask questions. Some CCI - friends are still here.

I'll see what I can do but I'm not the most inspiring poster. I'm trialing this strategy with the view to attempting to automate it eventually if it proves fruitful, was wondering if anyone could suggest entry triggers? Back on page 17 golden1 mentioned the CCI crossing of the 0 or 100 but someone else also mentioned the 200 trend-line break. Was hoping to get a few suggestions to get the ball rolling with EA dev...

Flipflop:
I'll see what I can do but I'm not the most inspiring poster. I'm trialing this strategy with the view to attempting to automate it eventually if it proves fruitful, was wondering if anyone could suggest entry triggers? Back on page 17 golden1 mentioned the CCI crossing of the 0 or 100 but someone else also mentioned the 200 trend-line break. Was hoping to get a few suggestions to get the ball rolling with EA dev...
Don't make the 5th step before the first. You need a strategy that suits you, ok, then the entry and the exit conditions. Test it on history data and maybe live on demo M1 and M5 if you're sure it is good. These two (or three) steps are work enough at first. Put the idea of an EA far far back. I learn for 2 years now and others for 3 or 4 and now we begin to earn back lost money, not with an EA, manually. Maybe later, we let run an EA. Many professional traders say that one shouldn't let trade automatically and if I take a look on a chart I see why and where an EA loose.
Reason: