The conditions are missing.

Is looking as that:

if(CalculateCurrentOrders(Symbol())==0)

{

if(openenable)

{

if(YOUR BUY CONDITION)

{

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,spread,Ask-SLlevel*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,OrdComment+":"+wrkPeriodTxt,MagicNo,0,OpenBuy_Sig_Color);

}

if(YOUR SELL CONDITION)

{

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,spread,Bid+SLlevel*Point,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,OrdComment+":"+wrkPeriodTxt,MagicNo,0,OpenSell_Sig_Color);

}

}

Good luck and have a fun!

B.

What is the point of this?

Cheers Bongo

I'll have a play and see what happens.

jturns23:
What is the point of this?

To share an EA for all members of this forum.

90% members of this forum only asking give me, give me...

share your EA's, share....

Now, I want to see how many traders will share their ideas.

You have a chance, Walander.

Hi Bongo. Is this "BarbyBar" EA a complete one?

Hi Bongo,

Is this "BarbyBar" EA a complete one?

What is best time-frame, and which pairs is this EA best used on?

Thank you for your sharing this EA, and I do wish and hope that all members in this forum are as generous as Bongo by sharing their best EAs to help newbies, and inexperienced traders to earn some consistent money in this huge forex market.

Please note that there are so many forex brokers in the world, and so huge money to earn from. You don't lose any of your profits by sharing your best EAs or systems to just a limited number of people in this forum.

If you are generous enough, God will bless you, and you will live long to enjoy your wealth. Please follow Bill Gates's generosity.

Hope that all of you understand my ideas.

Thanks and regards,

James

Bongo:
To share an EA for all members of this forum.

90% members of this forum only asking give me, give me...

share your EA's, share....

Now, I want to see how many traders will share their ideas.

You have a chance, Walander.

Chance for what? To make a decent EA for you to sell? Give me a break buddy, not only did I get you banned from ForexFactory- I already defamed any integrity you might have had holding a "senior member" title here at Forex-TSD.

Walander:
Chance for what? To make a decent EA for you to sell? Give me a break buddy, not only did I get you banned from ForexFactory- I already defamed any integrity you might have had holding a "senior member" title here at Forex-TSD.

Walander,

Please show as your programming skils.

You are barking dog, you don't know nothing about

C++, Visual Basic, etc.

Get lost. You can ask Mr. Bush to ban me.

You are FI.

Bongo

Bongo:
Walander,

Please show as your programming skils.

You are barking dog, you don't know nothing about

C++, Visual Basic, etc.

Get lost. You can ask Mr. Bush to ban me.

You are FI.

Bongo

A barking dog that got you banned, it seemed that's a fitting title then- because anyways my duty is to warn- looks like I did a good enough job. Still selling your $400 POS? - you know, the one you supposedly make money from?

Cheers- I don't need to debate with an idiot anymore.

Walander:
A barking dog that got you banned, it seemed that's a fitting title then- because anyways my duty is to warn- looks like I did a good enough job. Still selling your $400 POS? - you know, the one you supposedly make money from? Cheers- I don't need to debate with an idiot anymore.

New Digital, please have a look.

This guy must be sick.

Bongo:
New Digital, please have a look. This guy must be sick.

You should tell twee to take a look too =) I guess that's why your thread is in the recycle bin?

Please speak in your foreign language because I honestly don't understand your english. It's better that I read your attempts to scrutinize my intentions through a translator than attempt to decipher code.

Here you go people give these a go. I don;t beleive in a "edge" you only have one if your the person transfering the money from bank to bank LOL the rest of us are along for the ride.

If we don't share we don't learn. If you don't belive me, then please think about how we know what we know right from a child until now people have been sharing their knowlege with you.

and it is the information age

Cheers

Beno

Files:
barbybar.mq4  11 kb
efx.zip  15 kb
Reason: