Using CCI to Make a Living Off Forex - page 32

Thank you Roberttrader,

I have another question that maybe you or someone else may answer.

For the ADX what is the Input number you use or JTG may have used since I can't seem to find that on this current thread.

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from someone. 

ZeroProof:

Thank you Roberttrader,

For the ADX what is the Input number you use or JTG may have used since I can't seem to find that on this current thread.

Hi ZeroProof

First,thanks for your good words.

At the moment Roberttrader and me are trying to write few but i hope soon some expert will come help you,any way there are so much advance/latest ADX and CCI (a lot of styles) with multiple TFs,even dash board style too,just you needs expand your searching in TSD,but if you know some name of a indicator,may be i can do some thing for you :)

regards

ZeroProof:

Thank you Roberttrader,

He didn't say that, so use default. Don't know that ADX is used with a different period. You can also take a look at ADXm indicators, e.g. with vhf and fl. The CCI I won't change. He said that it is for a living, when you change the core of the strategy, it ain't this strategy no more. Another point are the divergences. With adapted CCI you don't have these anymore. I would change one of the two CCI and take another indicator, but with synergy.

I was wondering if there was any kind of update to the CCI trend display.

I notice that I could not set it to 50 CCI and 25 CCI.

I tested it our using the template that was given and notice that its sort of off.

If anyone knows it would be nice to have an up to date one.

Thank you to all who comes and offer their guidance because it seems without you all it would be pretty dead. 

ZeroProof:

I was wondering if there was any kind of update to the CCI trend display.

I notice that I could not set it to 50 CCI and 25 CCI.

I tested it our using the template that was given and notice that its sort of off.

If anyone knows it would be nice to have an up to date one.

Thank you to all who comes and offer their guidance because it seems without you all it would be pretty dead. 

One indicator to use if you fancy cci.

example of 3 cci

Files:
i-3cci-h.zip  2 kb

mntiwana:

hello mntiwana,

is it possible to can post the indicator too?..its pretty hard to find it over the search function.

thank you in advance =).

XOXOXO:

hello mntiwana,

is it possible to can post the indicator too?..its pretty hard to find it over the search function.

thank you in advance =).

Which one,any reference.

XOXOXO:

hello mntiwana,

thank you in advance =).

Is this the one you are looking for?

Files:

mladen:

Is this the one you are looking for?

YES thank you and also mntiwana for the help =)
Reason: