Asi trendline strategy! - page 6

James the Giant:
Im already short like 80 pips

Nice Job! do you have a screen shot?

Im away from my computer, so I was making trades remotely through teamviewer. Turned out today my computer unplugged and I cant take a look at it anymore. But I will add a screen shot when I can.

kinjaheed:
Nice Job! do you have a screen shot?

Hi kinjaheed,

Why screenshot?

In case of James the Giant - it should be metatrader's statements just to prove his words (see first post of this thread):

Here is a good strategy for beginner traders, traders off track that are indicator junkies, and others who just like to explore simple Forex Strategies. This strategy is a better form of price action that anyone can use to become a profitable trader.

And look at this his post:

Files:

thanks

sir

i am new for this trading . now i want most accurate trading strategy . please guide me.

sha navas .m.k.

shanavasforex[at]gmail.com

Newdigital, Is there anything crazy you see about this strategy? It's not like I am trying to convince people to trade a system called Brain System which looks ridiculous on chart. I guess it would take alot more work to train your forum users to trade and analyze charts with logic and simplicity than with a dozen indictors and wait till everything turns red or blue.

Files:

I traded Brain System and Brainwashing system live posting the statements on the forum for more than 1 year. Same with asctrend system. Besides, I never positioned myself that I can train the people because I can not be professional with all the strategies. So, sorry ... your example is not good.

We all are on the same page in forex market, and there are no Masters or Trainers or More Significant Guys or Less Significant Guys.

Hi James the Giant,

From all our conversation on the forum - I understand that it is a lot of misunderstanding: I and you - we do not understand each other.

For my understanding - if you want to train the people - you should be well-known person for the community.

If you created the strategy asking the newbies to use it (same as ready-to-eat food in supermarket) - so it is 2 options:

- you are well-known person

and/or

- you tested your strategy long enough to give it away to newbies to teach them.

Our forum was created started from 2005 with this rules.

...to train your forum users to trade...

It is what I am talking about ...

How can you train if no one knows you?

Start from small system, forward test it, increase your reputation and so on ... it is hard to do and I understand it (because I did it many times). But it is only way to exist sorry.

So, please ...

I apologize to you for my posts and so on - but you should understand that it is impossible to be part of the community if you do not accept the rules of the community.

I want for you to be part of tsd community (otherwise why should I care? ) because your ability for promotion and educational skilles are very good. But, please, accept some rules here and everything will be fine.

When you go to Rome you must do as the Romans do.

Why are you repeated your last post?

I am having feeling that you understand me as seems - James the Giant is not your only one username ... so I think - we know each other for few years on the forum sorry

Please - re-read my previous message.

Post deleted

This is my only username, I am not sure why post repeated. Maybe because I have account logged in on more than one computer. Not sure though.

At least - 4 more I found by same IP

It does not matter.

I said everything.

Reason: