Using CCI to Make a Living Off Forex - page 24

Me Too

Altoronto, I have been trying to test the nonLagMA Trend Display and have the same problem as everyone else: all the arrows display sideways. Beyond the obvious problem my question is: What does a sideways arrow mean? I understand it in the CCI Trend Display but not in this one. Thanks for all your generous work.

Kind regards,

gcgman

gcgman:
Altoronto, I have been trying to test the nonLagMA Trend Display and have the same problem as everyone else: all the arrows display sideways. Beyond the obvious problem my question is: What does a sideways arrow mean? I understand it in the CCI Trend Display but not in this one. Thanks for all your generous work.

Kind regards,

gcgman

Guys, please check if you have NonLagMA_v7_M.ex4 in indicator folder.

Yes I do.

However, I was using the attached tpl that James had posted here on Feb 10 post # 212.

Files:

Venturess:
I've deleted and downloaded altoronto's tpl three times but the non lag panel display remains unchanged...AUD M15 and M30 up arrows 1H/4H down arrows and all other pairs down arrows except for EUR M15 up arrow. This panel has remained static for days even though the actual nonlag indi changes.

It's such a useful panel thanks to altoronto. Do you think you could please re-post...or maybe something needs to be added to the parameters?

Thanks

Check nonlagma setting in lagma trend indicator to match with nonlagma which you put manually on chart and then compare if it works or is it stuck.

dansmol:
Dear Altoronto

I wonder if you can ad M5 time frame to your nonlagMA trend display

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Change TF settings in indicator to look like this:

M5,M15,M30,H1

Using Post #1 Version

altoronto:
Guys, please check if you have NonLagMA_v7_M.ex4 in indicator folder.
altoronto:
Check nonlagma setting in lagma trend indicator to match with nonlagma which you put manually on chart and then compare if it works or is it stuck.

Yes, to all of the above but, I am using the NonLagMa version that JTG has in post #1. Is there another that should be used instead? Also, I am using the the indicators, not the template.

gcgman:
Yes, to all of the above but, I am using the NonLagMa version that JTG has in post #1. Is there another that should be used instead? Also, I am using the the indicators, not the template.

Put this one in indicator folder and it will work fine, it's almost the same as from first post.

Files:

SSA trend display

altoronto:
Change TF settings in indicator to look like this: M5,M15,M30,H1

Dear ALTORONTO

I wonder if you can made (in your spare time) a trend display indic(like for

cci and nonlagma) for SSA normalized indic( zero line cross)

Attached is the indc and the libraries

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Files:

I posted the correct non lag Ma on the first post, so the CCI trend display will work now with the first set of indicators.

To all that are having problems with the nonlag trend display copy and paste NonLagMA_v7_M.ex4 into the search bar and you will see the post with the download for that EA. version 7.1, which is the one that JTG has on the 1st post will not work for the trend display.

Reason: