Using CCI to Make a Living Off Forex - page 21

altoronto:
Added param onCurrent = true (current candle) or onCurrent = false (closed candle). Test it and if it works fine James can update on first post.

Altoronto, How cool is that?! I will test it when the market starts back up. Your selfless and generous work is deeply appreciated.

Friendly regards,

gcgman

Great Little MTF CCI Indicator

Hi Altoronto, yours is the only MTF indicator I use.

Thanks a bunch,

gcgman

well woot.... seems quite nice. nonlag mtf dashboard ftw imo, i used to have one awhile ago but i dont know what happened to it but im going to try and find it again. my thinking is if we get the cci and nonlag both showing a trade setup we could perhaps find a volunteer to make an audio alert?

Thats a good idea. The two dashboards together would be great

James the Giant:
Thats a good idea. The two dashboards together would be great

Guys, had some time tonight so why don't contribute something else to this great forum, from where I learned a lot of cool stuff (especially from Mladen). NonLagMa trend Display with updated CCI Trend Display.

To use nonLagMa trend display you need to have NonLagMA_v7_M indicator.

awesome! jeeze you program faster than i google search, great job.

i wanted to ask is their a particular session or time to trade, i took a trade an hour before the end of the us close and im wonder with London opening in an 1:30 and me being in roughly 40 pips + total if i should hold through the London market?

If there is any market movement in the london session, it is ussualy short lived. i would close the London session trade and see what happens when the market is known to be active.

Regarding a Template

Hi James,

If you don't mind, would you be able to post a template of your System.

Thank you

ugh, entered a trade just now at 1 30 into london, gonna see about a possible scalp n out or perhaps if im shown the treasure chest i may BE quick and sleep on it. good to know about the session thing though, getting up at 3 am to trade is no good

Here is the template. And I only trade the U.S. session by the way.

Files:
Reason: