Using CCI to Make a Living Off Forex - page 20

Guys, here is CCI indicator like Tor one that show's correlated pairs with cci 8 and 14, so how it works? When both of them (8 and 14) pass 0 line it draws arrow Up vice versa for Down and horizontal arrow if let say CCI 8 is above 0 and 14 isn't.

Wow great stuff altoronto! I will check it out now.

I just tried it out. It is very useful and a big space saver. Keeps from having to look at charts and etc. Thanks, this is very handy. I will put it on the first post with credit to you ofcourse.

Files:
t1.gif  44 kb

James the Giant:
I just tried it out. It is very useful and a big space saver. Keeps from having to look at charts and etc. Thanks, this is very handy. I will put it on the first post with credit to you ofcourse.

Right now is set to current candle, if you think if will be better on closed candle I can adjust it.

I like it on current candle, makes it more dynamic and good for candle stick patterns aswell. Multi purpose.

Nice

You must be laughing at people who fall for your system so you may profit, its like royalties raking in for designing a scam.

I don't make any profit from posting in this forum.

fxforumuser:
You must be laughing at people who fall for your system so you may profit, its like royalties raking in for designing a scam.

think this is just spam, not sure if its even human. wouldnt worry about it.

Great MTF indicator

altoronto:
Right now is set to current candle, if you think if will be better on closed candle I can adjust it.

I would love to have an alternate version that works off the closed candle! BTW, I especially appreciate the flexibility you built into this to define currency pairs and TFs.

Friendly regards,

gcgman

gcgman:
I would love to have an alternate version that works off the closed candle! BTW, I especially appreciate the flexibility you built into this to define currency pairs and TFs.

Friendly regards,

gcgman

Added param onCurrent = true (current candle) or onCurrent = false (closed candle). Test it and if it works fine James can update on first post.

Reason: