MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 10

altoronto:
Darkonix, Here is EA based on rules from post #1. You can adjust SL, TP, trailing stop. Have fun guys.

This looks pretty cool and if you have the patience could be rewarding

altoronto:
Darkonix, Here is EA based on rules from post #1. You can adjust SL, TP, trailing stop. Have fun guys.

Hi altoronto,

Thanks for the EA.Can you please post the source code instead of the ex4 file?

Regards,

och

Codex:
Hi Darkonix,

I replaced NonLagMA_V7.1 with one of MLadens nonlagma indicators.

I found that by using this new indicator the signals are coming in a few bars earlier (gives you quite an edge). Exits are just as good (same edge)

I know that Igorad did do a an update to his 7.1 indicator, but I have no idea what settings to use for his NonLagMA_V7.9. (Probably guessing you encountered the same issue with all those new A_FACTOR, S_FACTOR AND G_FACTOR ).

Anyway for now MLaden's non lag indicator seems to work really well.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post it as it comes from the Elite section. Here is the direct link to his post: Mladens nonlagma

Cheers

Codex

G'day Codex

What settings are you using for Mladens nonlagma?

Cheers

Hello God,

I use the same settings as from post 1. 40 for the period/length.

(I also change the colors, and turn off some of the alerts, although they could be useful when the colors change)

Cheers

Codex

StepStopExpert EA Question

Hi Guys,

Sorry to bother you all with this very newbie question, I have tried to look everywhere on the web and searching in all forums but I still don't get the idea on how the stopstepexpert should work.

Can you please give me explanation in details and the samples if you could regarding this ea?

How exactly does the Breakeven, StepSize, MinDistance work?

I understand the stepsize is for the step stop pips, +5 pips moved -5 s/l. But is the MinDistance and Breakeven setting affect the stepsize?

Please elaborate

Notes: The EA from altoronto isn't working on my mt4, the color of the EA's icon on the left tab is grey. Anyone care to tell me why?

Again, I'm still very new with this, but I really want to learn from you guys.

Thank you very much

Entree

Hi All,

I entered this morning at 6:26 GMT.

Strictly according to the rules in post one, I sould not, because NonLag indicator was already green and did not changed to green.

Darkonix can you confirme?

But using MLadens NonLag indicator it just change to blue having already SSL bar set to green, so lets see...

Regards,

Och

NB : I already know that looking to the lot size I will have some remarks telling that I am not respecting money managment, this is not the purpose of that post...

Hi All,

First of all thanks to darkonix for posting his system

Anyone tried this system on other pairs like USDJPY or others?

What kind of exit are you guys using?

Thanks for any reply, highly appreciated

Anyone share MLadens NonLag indicator? Hope we can optimize this system together

I would but I do not know if I am allowed too as it is an elite indicator from the elite members section. I will send MLaden a PM now about it....

So I am sure that most of you know (well I did not at least) that the little indicator that is freely available on this forum and used in this really solid strategy called "SSL_fast_sBar_alert_mtf".

Got itself a rename by some unscrupulous scammers who then slapped it with a new name and sold it on for $50...

The schizers who did this are: MegaTrendFX. They called their little indicator "SiteLite III Alert"

Scroll down to the end of their page and you will it their for $50.

(I have a copy of this indicator and it provides the identical parameters as well as plots the same. I am proud to say that I did not pay for their indicator and got it FREELY from somewhere just for the purpose of checking the results)

It's sh!ts like them that give this industry such a bad name.

Cheers

Codex

Reason: