MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 13

Just a heads up, the Ini0tion NewsReader was recently updated to fix some issues. It is now at version v09.99f new updated: 21 December 2010

Cheers

Codex

Can anyone post the result using this system?

Personally I just set color 0 to "Lime" and colors 1, 2 to "Red".

That is all you really need. No need to worry about the neutral color for this strategy.

Cheers

Codex

I guess the color you choose is irrelevant. I would like to know when is the different colors (0,1, 2) selected. In other words, what triggers the color?

Sorry beexo, I do not know. You will need to ask the developer of the indicator for his conditions.

Thanks Codex.

Many pips 4u.

Codex:
Sorry beexo, I do not know. You will need to ask the developer of the indicator for his conditions.

That is the best solution, ask the developer!

Sorry, I don't agree, repainting does more harm than good.

Hi qwertymyfx,

If you are concerned about using that "SSL_fastbar...." indicator (which repaints the last 5 bars) then switch over to using the indicator from Mladen called "Gann High-Low activator" which does not repaint. This indicator was a request from another forum member in the elite section who actually posted the "SSL_fastbar...." indicator and ask for it to fixed to not repaint. Mladen then went on and explained that the "Gann High-Low activator" is exactly the same indicator as the "SSL_fastbar...." indicator and it was coded by himself to not repaint.

Cheers

Codex

Reason: