MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 3

Hi billbss

here are the answers

If the nonlag MA is already a particular color and the SSL turns that color, is that an entrance signal? - That's not a signal, you should wait while SSL is in a particular color and NonlagMA change to that color. NonlagMA is the signal generator! When SSL on 4h time frame change the color that means that the general trend is changing for at least for next 24 hours if not more and during that period price is very unpredictable. I stayed out during the yesterdays change ,but today 50 pips profit

Say the MA is green and the SSL turns from red to green- do we enter long?- i believe that this question is the same like the previous one and answer would be the same

Is there a method of reentrance once we are stopped out?Answer to this is pretty much connected whit what kind of exit strategy you are using, but if you are able to take lets say 30-60 pips per one signal that's perfect. Once you are out in profit WAIT for another signal!

Discipline and patience in Forex is EVERYTHING, if you are not following the rules it means that you dont have a system! I lost a lot of money just beacuse i was to greedy in the beginning, don't make the same mistake!

I assumed the StopStep EA would set the stop to BE after 20 pips profit.It doesn't. It takes around 35 or so. Is this correct? You didn't mentioned what settings you are using

Happy trading!

darkonix:
Hi billbss

here are the answers

If the nonlag MA is already a particular color and the SSL turns that color, is that an entrance signal? - That's not a signal, you should wait while SSL is in a particular color and NonlagMA change to that color. NonlagMA is the signal generator! When SSL on 4h time frame change the color that means that the general trend is changing for at least for next 24 hours if not more and during that period price is very unpredictable. I stayed out during the yesterdays change ,but today 50 pips profit

Say the MA is green and the SSL turns from red to green- do we enter long?- i believe that this question is the same like the previous one and answer would be the same

Is there a method of reentrance once we are stopped out?Answer to this is pretty much connected whit what kind of exit strategy you are using, but if you are able to take lets say 30-60 pips per one signal that's perfect. Once you are out in profit WAIT for another signal!

Discipline and patience in Forex is EVERYTHING, if you are not following the rules it means that you dont have a system! I lost a lot of money just beacuse i was to greedy in the beginning, don't make the same mistake!

I assumed the StopStep EA would set the stop to BE after 20 pips profit.It doesn't. It takes around 35 or so. Is this correct? You didn't mentioned what settings you are using

Happy trading!

I'm using your template settings for the EA: 30, 20, 5, 20.

Hi Darkonix,

Right now, I've received an email alert to go long, but the thing is I think it's 15mins earlier than 6GMT. What would you normally do?

Would you take the trade or leave it? Or wait for 6GMT and if it's still green you go long?

Thanks!

Yas

One of the good sys

Hi Darkonix,

Thanks for sharing your sys. I have downloaded the necessary docs. will try out.

Hi yas

i am sorry for my late reply and i know that you maybe miss this trade. What would i normally do is exactly as you assumed. I would wait to see what will happen after 6 GMT and half an hour after. In this case i am talking about trading experience, paying attention on upcoming news releases and i will base my decision on that.

For todays case i was not able to trade as i was not infront of my computer at the moment when my email arrived but event though today is FRIDAY and i don't like to trade on the end of the week as this is the time when market usually but not necessary consolidate its prices.

As you can see signal was valid and around 30 pips could be taken easily so far.

Happy trading!

Thank you, Darkonix,

Yes, especially, today is the NFP day. It would have been a winner if I took it, however, I know lots of Asian moves tend to be fakes.

I may consider entering a trade using a candlestick formation to evaluate a valid entry after 6GMT.

Yas

Hi Darkonix

I downloaded your indicators and templates but the Nonlag Ma is not working on my computer, maybe its to old or slow.

Can you make a template without the in10tion newsreader indicator on it , that should help me .

Also could you PM me

Thank You

AC

Hi Darkonix

Congratulations on your beautiful work.'ll be happy to explain the graphics system to thank.

good pips

I have made good pips this week using this system,which over the years i have tried everything,and like the author lost money etc.

i have found that exits were hard,however for me i am exiting using the non lag ma,which ok you leave some pips on the table,but again like the author i have lost money being greedy.

Once again great simple system.,thankyou for the share.

Regards

very good system +125 pıps GbpUsd today

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Reason: