MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 5

darkonix:
Hi fxsagarmata,

here is the screenshoot with the entry point, for the exits it's up to you to choose.Either StepStop EA or NonlagMA color change

Please be aware that i am trading only EUR/USD and my settings explained in the first post are for this pair. For GBP/USD ,SSL and NonlagMA may needs some adjustments.

Kind Regards

hı,, I understand now thank you. 4h ssl ssl signal bar and 15 minutes after the time of the graphics have to wait up to 16 bar, because up to 16 bar painting. Thank you

fxsagarmata:
hı,, I understand now thank you. 4h ssl ssl signal bar and 15 minutes after the time of the graphics have to wait up to 16 bar, because up to 16 bar painting. Thank you

Hi fxsagarmata,

Exactly like that. I wish you successful trading week. I would like to hear from you again after taking some more pips

Kind regards

Hello Darkonix

I like your system as it is easy to follow the rules and profitable. The Newsreader takes too much cpu to run and my computer struggles to run. Does anyone have a simple period indicator that will show the trend from 1min to mthly? I would like to replace the newsreader with this simple period indicator.

Darkonix,

Here is EA based on rules from post #1. You can adjust SL, TP, trailing stop. Have fun guys.

Files:

Hello...

Firstly, i must appologise for asking a VERY newbie question as yes i am a newbie to strategy building and applying them into platforms. I have been running demo platforms from GFT to MT4 and at present happily building my trading experience using FXopen using the MT4 platform. I have been wanting to get involved in strategy building and at present slowly teaching myself MQL4 whilst trying to get my head around applying custom built strategies into MT4.

I would like to test my abilities in using Darkonix's strategy (many thanks to Darkonix) and apply it into MT4, i have downloaded the files but they loaded onto my computor as website pages, do i save these as ex4 or equivalent into MT4's expert file. i should be able to suss it out once i have placed the files in the correct folder. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Craig

Great System

Darkonix,

Thanks for sharing this system, simple, and it works looks like 80% or better of the time...

Ea

Altoronto,

Thanks for that EA, backtesting looks very good. Now for forward testing.

Many Thanks...

altoronto:
Darkonix, Here is EA based on rules from post #1. You can adjust SL, TP, trailing stop. Have fun guys.

Dear Altoronto,

Its realy nice effort appricated.

regards,

Stewge, could you kindly share your preset file or parameter setting?

Thanks!

Yas

Reason: