MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 4

fxsagarmata:
very good system +125 pıps GbpUsd today

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Congrats !

Unfortunetly your system has not much to do with the one the author describes, in my humble opinion .

You were lucky this time , but since it looks as if you would just go by this ssl bar plus some murrey indicator , you will get killed as soon both repaint due to different market conditions .

blutkehlchen:
Congrats !

Unfortunetly your system has not much to do with the one the author describes, in my humble opinion .

You were lucky this time , but since it looks as if you would just go by this ssl bar plus some murrey indicator , you will get killed as soon both repaint due to different market conditions .

As blutkehlchen said - Congratulations ! But this time you were really lucky.

I understand that everyone has his own favorite indicators which is great and i don't have anything against if my system is combined with the other indicators/systems, in contrary please do so! I would like to see more variations.

Friendly advise fxsagarmata - you made a mistake by entering long around 8am (your chart time) while SSL was still red (down trend) or in the process of changing color (repainting). You didn't wait for SSL to confirm the signal, which happen 4 hours later. This was pure gambling and unnecessary risk!

Happy trading!

alinacarson1:
I downloaded your indicators and templates but the Nonlag Ma is not working on my computer, maybe its to old or slow.

Can you make a template without the in10tion newsreader indicator on it , that should help me .

Also could you PM me

Thank You

AC

Hi alinacarson1

Yes,you are right news reader is very cpu demanding and can slow down your comp drastically. Here is the template without news indi, unfortunately static fibo lines, as a integrated part of news indi would be missing too, but you can easily find some separate fibo indi on this forum.

Happy trading!

Ty

Hi Darkonix, looking at the chart above by Fx his ssl line already turned green by 2squares. I am really new to this forex business so I am sure I have missed something. Should he have waited for SSL line to be green for more than 2 squres?

And again ty for sharing your system.

Hi Darkonix You have been very good, show me the position in detail on the chart entry and exit points

Orderbook

Hello,

Is it possible to have also the order book ?

Thx.

Jo

iferdous:
Hi Darkonix, looking at the chart above by Fx his ssl line already turned green by 2squares. I am really new to this forex business so I am sure I have missed something. Should he have waited for SSL line to be green for more than 2 squres? And again ty for sharing your system.

Hi iferdous,

please read the post #7 , i explained how SSL works there and how should be used in my system.

Regards

Jovager:
Hello,

Is it possible to have also the order book ?

Thx.

Jo

Hi Jovager ,

i am sorry , but i don't understand what do you mean by "order book" ? Can you please elaborate?

Kind regards

fxsagarmata:
Hi Darkonix You have been very good, show me the position in detail on the chart entry and exit points

Hi fxsagarmata,

here is the screenshoot with the entry point, for the exits it's up to you to choose.Either StepStop EA or NonlagMA color change

Please be aware that i am trading only EUR/USD and my settings explained in the first post are for this pair. For GBP/USD ,SSL and NonlagMA may needs some adjustments.

Kind Regards

Files:
capture.jpg  170 kb

darkonix:
Hi Jovager ,

i am sorry , but i don't understand what do you mean by "order book" ? Can you please elaborate?

Kind regards

First, Darkonix, thanks a lot for your work and patience.

I mean the volume of bids and asks.

Excuse my english.

Jo

Reason: