MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 16

Hi Leo,

Repainting is such an interesting topic, but it was my understanding that the "Gann-High-Low-Activator" does not repaint the last 5 bars like it's sibling the "SSL_fastbar...." did. I remember the post in the elite section where it was requested to enhance the "SSL_fastbar..." to not repaint the last 5 bars.

Deforex's teachings have provided us with an improved "real time" version.

But it is still my understanding that the current "Gann" bar will fluctuate until its associated candle closes. (Kind of the reason as to why most strategies always say "enter on candle close")

It would be really awesome if someone could shed some more light onto this. My assumption is just an educated guess.

Cheers

Codex

I admire your perseverance. Glad to hear that you did not give up even after losing money. This will also be a big help for other traders. Thanks for sharing.

What i mean

Check this out

SSL bar

I have an idea, maybe stupid. Since I'm not a programmer, if someone can make an indicator that "SSL bar still shows in percentages. I mean how much is left to change the trend. I think that this option would be useful if it is at all possible to do. Otherwise this is a very good trading system.

Best Regards

I read on this forum all about this strategy but finally. I don't managed to put it into practice .Can anyone make a tutorial ,preferably a video one ? I'm a newbie .has anyone tested forward this strategy appear ,some results you have ?

sorry for my bad english..

halo guys,

this is my first posting in this forum. I am really interested with this system especially with the EA. I have some idea that I think its gonna be good for the improvement of the EA, is there anyone can help to modify it since I know nothing about programming. The idea is instead following the signal, we do the opposite with TP 10 or 20 pis, the same with SL. If we lose one trade, we multiply (not martingale, but D'alembert way). I hope someone can do it.

Cheers

quick question do i need to modify the stepstopexpert if i am using a 5 digit broker? for examply i have the 30,20,5,20 setting should i add a zero?

Your inbox is full

Hi darkonix,

Tried to pm you, but your inbox is full.

Had a few questions below perhaps others who have been using this sytem may be able to respond to. Apologies for these newbie questions but any help will be most appreciated:

1. What are the settings for the NonlagMa...I mean the colour settings when I downloaded the indicator shows 0 as red and the 1 and 2 as silver. Should they be 0 as silver, 1 as green indicating long and 2 as red?

2. I am finding the INNEws temp a little confusing and wonder if it is essential to this trading system. If it is, how do I set/read it?

3. I do understand that one must trade on the 15M chart once the NONlagMA signals an alert and the SS is also showing the same colour, but do one also check the 4H chart for confirmation before taking a trade?

4. I also understand the optimal time to trade is 6:00gmt to 21:00gmt but being in an EST time zone and working full time, it is rather difficult. Is there any way to tweak the system to trade at other times?

Thank you very much for your kindness in sharing this simple system!

Great system indeed.. thanks in advance Darkonic..

but I have a question, 06.00hGMT - 21.00h GMT is the broker time or the area time I'm living in.....?

Reason: