Best combination of trend indicators

I've been testing many different trend based indicators, and some in combo too.

I find <Deleted>(both of which don't repaint) fine so far.

I trade two crypto pairs which trend quite a lot, so don't mind as little as a few signals a month. I'm not interested in catching the top or bottom of a trend - just part of it is enough to profit from.

Am looking for suggestions of any others to use as confluence or avoid false trends (mostly when market ranges).

What have you found?

ResearchTrades: I've been testing many different trend based indicators, and some in combo too. I find <Deleted> (both of which don't repaint) fine so far. I trade two crypto pairs which trend quite a lot, so don't mind as little as a few signals a month. I'm not interested in catching the top or bottom of a trend - just part of it is enough to profit from. Am looking for suggestions of any others to use as confluence or avoid false trends (mostly when market ranges). What have you found?

If you are going to discuss non-standard indicators, then please provide reference links to their publications in the CodeBase or forum threads, otherwise we will have no idea what they are, or how they work.

If however, they are Market products or 3rd party products, then it is against forum rules to discuss them.

Who says they are non-standard? They are both FREE and readily available right here on this forum. Why censor them based on a presumed understanding that is false?

So what else do you have to contribute besides that. They were just examples, I don't need you to discuss them.

Read my post again...

ResearchTrades #: Who says they are non-standard? They are both FREE and readily available right here on this forum. Why censor them based on a presumed understanding that is false? So what else do you have to contribute besides that. They were just examples, I don't need you to discuss them. Read my post again...

I'm a normal user and not a moderator. I did not censor it. I just offered you some advice. As I explained, you did not provide links to the sources. That is one of the conditions that moderators use to decide whether their names should be censored or not.

If they are indeed freely available here, then just post the links to them and you should be good to continue the discussion.

EDIT: By non-standard, I mean that they are not built-into the terminal application or supplied as examples in in MetaTraders standard installation.

ResearchTrades #:

Who says they are non-standard? They are both FREE and readily available right here on this forum. Why censor them based on a presumed understanding that is false?

So what else do you have to contribute besides that. They were just examples, I don't need you to discuss them.

Read my post again...

You are very angry my friend...

What is "false trend" ?

Reason: