SuperTrend - page 2

sorry to ask u this.. but how to use it? this supertrend indicator

limestreamx:
sorry to ask u this.. but how to use it? this supertrend indicator

Rob Walton's Soothsayer system. That's just one way of using it.

jnrtrading:
Rob Walton's Soothsayer system. That's just one way of using it.

Jason, honestly, whole site - i can see everything but how to use ST

where is it up there? (more exact, please?)

jnrtrading:
My page at ntlworld is no longer up; I felt it was too superfluous. I like your modifications; that's the beauty of the MetaTrader community: to be able to expand an indicator.

You're welcome and thank you.

SOME PEOPLE on this forum think that I have EVIL intentions when I modify code. Other people's code gives me ideas and I like to code them. I share them freely but SOME PEOPLE think that I am making money by renaming indicators. I don't know how many times I have posted that I do NOT sell indicators. I have posted HUNDREDS of FREE indicators on the net. Just find (GOOGLE) them and download them for FREE.

It's too bad that SOME PEOPLE always want to restrict the activities of others even when no harm is being done.

fxbs:
Jason, honestly, whole site - i can see everything but how to use ST where is it up there? (more exact, please?)

That link takes you to the Soothsayer page. First thread tells you where to download Soothsayer pdf. Download it and then in there it tells you how SuperTrend is used for that system. In fact there's a lot in that forum page that talks about SuperTrend.

Spreadtrade2Win :: View topic - Where to download Soothsayer

thank you guys 4 the links, pdf (i see, more back -2005)

Indy

Hi, jnrtrading thanks for the indy

Take a look at the two pictures thou, the supertrend line tend to become sqiggly, you'll notice sqigglyness when the indy is running for a while on the chart, is suppose to do that? but once you reset the indy the line is ok.

Files:
supertrend1.bmp  704 kb
supertrend2.bmp  704 kb

hi

jnrtrading:
I've developed a new SuperTrend indicator. It works the same as the ProRealTime version where you can set the 'Nbr Periods' and 'Multiplier' values. Bear in mind that because of differences between brokers that in places it may change direction earlier or later than the ProRealTime version if you are to compare the two side by side.

thanks , how long u use this indicator ? I always ask about the performance a month , how about that ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: