MONEY MAKING manual trading system - page 9

stewge409:
Hey Yas,

I did some manual backtesting from 11-1-2010

results were very good ( if I was watching my computer the whole time)

most were over 50 pip winners. Loses I stopped out at -30. I lost actual numbers but will do again.

The EA back test same period was not as good but was still positive like 28% profit.(still damn good) I set the SL @ -30 & TP @ +50...

more forward testing on demo next week....GLTY

Stewge

Hi Stewge,

I'm really sorry, but I was working on other things and got quite busy these days. Thank you for your parameters! I'll definitely test and see!

Yas

Need help on EA

altoronto:
Darkonix, Here is EA based on rules from post #1. You can adjust SL, TP, trailing stop. Have fun guys.

First, thanks for Altoronto for his great job :-), I need help for this EA, the EA did not make any OP for 2 days, I missed a lot of opportunity, Sad ;-(

I'm using VPS, then get the smily face for EA, setting follow std given by darkonix. Am I missed something? thanks

marcramon:
Monday 2 trades 30 pips and 120 pips,Tuesday 2 trades 10 pips and 80 pips using the 15 min EURUSD chart only,on my live account...

Good system thus far,Darkonix how long have you traded live using this system and what results have you been getting?

Regards

nice trade today! short EUR and AUD, I got +80 pips

shiningstar:
nice trade today! short EUR and AUD, I got +80 pips

Do you use the same indicator's setting for those two (EU and AU) pairs??

If,

I want to trade in another pairs,

Do I need to have another setting for the indicators??

(Sorry for my poor english)

Today flat

Hi all,

Wonderful trade yesterday (first time I use this system) : +60 pips (TP)

Today in this flat market, it is lee wonderfull.

Darkonix,

Any trick to avoid this DD. Should'nt I entry, and why?

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3Xqws7kPe03YzMxYzIyYzQtZTgzYi00NmQzLTk0OTUtZmVhNjA2YjYzYjA3&authkey=CNmbwboC&hl=fr

WisBiz:
Do you use the same indicator's setting for those two (EU and AU) pairs??

If,

I want to trade in another pairs,

Do I need to have another setting for the indicators??

(Sorry for my poor english)

I use the same template from Darkonix for both pairs. I do not have too much time to trade too many pairs. I just concentrate on AUD and EUR . Keep in mind, follow the rules in first post strickly. No gambling...

I am still forward testing...so far not bad

shiningstar:
I use the same template from Darkonix for both pairs. I do not have too much time to trade too many pairs. I just concentrate on AUD and EUR . Keep in mind, follow the rules in first post strickly. No gambling... I am still forward testing...so far not bad

Hi Shininstar,

So did you get a sell signal today at 10:00 GMT?

I enter and hit my stoploose 30 pips higher. I made 60 pips yesterday so still profitable for 30 pips... ( start testing yesterday)

Regards,

Olivier

och:
Hi Shininstar,

So did you get a sell signal today at 10:00 GMT?

I enter and hit my stoploose 30 pips higher. I made 60 pips yesterday so still profitable for 30 pips... ( start testing yesterday)

Regards,

Olivier

Hi,

I just got up and missed that signal...

I don't think fixed SL is a good idea. I would like to put the stop loss at last swing high for short and last swing low for long. If they are too far away, I would like to stay away and just watch...

Yeah, I noticed that just now there is a short signal, the stop lose I would use would be 1.3265(last high). If there are more than 20 pips profit, I would move the stop loss to 1 pip above the entry price. If SL was hit, I would stay away and wait for next signal...There are always another chance. Protecting my money is the most important

Hope this helps. I am also forward testing this system. Hope it will bring more profit.

Hi Darkonix,

I replaced NonLagMA_V7.1 with one of MLadens nonlagma indicators.

I found that by using this new indicator the signals are coming in a few bars earlier (gives you quite an edge). Exits are just as good (same edge)

I know that Igorad did do a an update to his 7.1 indicator, but I have no idea what settings to use for his NonLagMA_V7.9. (Probably guessing you encountered the same issue with all those new A_FACTOR, S_FACTOR AND G_FACTOR ).

Anyway for now MLaden's non lag indicator seems to work really well.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post it as it comes from the Elite section. Here is the direct link to his post: Mladens nonlagma

Cheers

Codex

what a pity...I can not read that post and download the indicator....

Reason: