Fractal indicator - page 3

Hi All,

I would like to request for help. Please help to make the indicator similar than fractal but the calculation compare 1 bar to the left and the right since if fractal its 2 bar to left and right.

Hope I can get the reply...

Thanks a lot.

gunaku:
can same one teach me how to use indicator Fractal? TQ

hey guys,

i would like to use the ind-fratals 1 indicator...but i dont know when the arrow`s appear..has anybody some experienced with the indicator?? ...how many bars have to be closed until the arrow`s appeared.

thx

gunaku:
can same one teach me how to use indicator Fractal? TQ

hi

Fab stuff thank you!!!

Thank you for the post

matfx:
Fractal price, author Yuriy Tokman. Source from Fractals_Price - MQL4 Code Base

Advanced fractals

Advanced fractals indicator

Customizable Multi Fractals

This version of fractals too

Files:
fractal.mq4  5 kb
fractal.png  43 kb

Linuxser:
Modified version attached.

ind-fractals-1 shows m15 h1 h4 d1

ind-fractals-2 shows m5 m30 h4 d1

can somebody please modify this indicator, i want ma 50 added to eat with alert. the first down fractal to appear below ma 50 should print an arrow on the current candle with an alert and vise visa.

it should not matter which time frame fractal it it, provided its a down fractal and appeared below ma 50, an arrow should be printed on the current candle with alert

drunkpips:
can somebody please modify this indicator, i want ma 50 added to eat with alert. the first down fractal to appear below ma 50 should print an arrow on the current candle with an alert and vise visa. it should not matter which time frame fractal it it, provided its a down fractal and appeared below ma 50, an arrow should be printed on the current candle with alert

drunkpips

Fractals do not have values in a classical sense of the word "value" at all (those arrows are there just to mark fractal up or fractal down not to show the value of fractal). If you are looking for comparison of high and low to the ma, then you do not have to use fractals at all for that

maybe this pix can explain better.

the very first up fractals above ma 50 is the condition. arrows appears at the opening of the next candle, fractals dont repaint so i dont expect the arrows to repaint. same condition for down fractals below ma 50. see pix

Files:
fractals.png  52 kb
Reason: