Indicators with alerts/signal - page 493

mrtools:
Hi Golestanfx, Combined the 2 to make it stand alone, made it easier for mtf and the alerts.The alerts havent been tested officially yet, but they should work fine.Btw nice job on your indicator was just much easier for me to do it the way i did.

Would it be possible to change the Volty Dot indicator so that the candles in the chart window reflect the colour of the Volty Dot? This would greatly simplify backtesting.

Thanks

Andy

Need helps with pullbacks Mladen

Mladen I am trying to create away to be notified when price pulls back with my system Is it possible to have email alert on bar close when this zig zag indicator makes a symbol.

Does anybody have a good overbought/oversold indicator that paints arrows on the chart and combines various other indicators such as rsi, stochs, etc...

I was watching this video on youtube: Ninjacators Smart TS Index Indicator - Weekly Highlight - YouTube

and my curiousity got the better of me to find something just as good or better for mt4!

Thanks!

Possible to add popup alert on this indicator

If possible to add popup alert on this indicator please add an alert or anyone have this indicator with popup alert please share.

Files:
safe.ex4  5 kb

That indicator is showing completely wrong signals in a lot of cases (seen even in that video)

chartista:
Does anybody have a good overbought/oversold indicator that paints arrows on the chart and combines various other indicators such as rsi, stochs, etc...

I was watching this video on youtube: Ninjacators Smart TS Index Indicator - Weekly Highlight - YouTube

and my curiousity got the better of me to find something just as good or better for mt4!

Thanks!

mdsolaman

That (the "safe" indicator) is a repainting version of sidus indicator

Try to find sidus v 3 or version 3.01 (can not find it now but those versions do no repaint - but also are not giving signals on same places as the repainting version of sidus)

mdsolaman:
If possible to add popup alert on this indicator please add an alert or anyone have this indicator with popup alert please share.

sidusess.......

Files:

Yes, that is the non-repainting version (the "sidus_v3" indicator) and it includes alerts already

Pava:
sidusess.......

T3_iTrend_mtf+alerts

Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough and add lines on crossing to this indicator for me? I would like the lines to be drawn all the way through the candles, plse.

Much appreciate you.

Best regards.

Files:

Mladen is it possible to code similar sub window indicator in mt4 with on chart arrows and mtf

Thanks in advance

Reason: