Breakout bars indicator - page 5

tampa:
TZ-Breakout indicator

Tampa, is based on day candle range?

Hi Mikko,

I have received the following error while installing your indicator. Can you tell me how to solve this issue.

Files:
error.jpg  48 kb

Hi Mikko,

This is the place where error is- line no. 63 int s = iBarShift(Symbol(), period, Time, true);

I am using metaeditor version 5. build 986

sen_sud:
Hi Mikko,

This is the place where error is- line no. 63 int s = iBarShift(Symbol(), period, Time, true);

I am using metaeditor version 5. build 986

sen_sud

That indicator is OK. See the example (no change of code at all) :

Remove the #property strict from the code and it will work as it should

Files:
miko.gif  64 kb

Mikko, thanks for the amazing job!

Wondering, possible add Arrows to it as well? as alternative to the bars?

Thanks!

Hi mladen,

thanks for your reply. but i am not able to find #strict property in code.

Can you tell me where its specified.

sen_sud:
Hi mladen,

thanks for your reply. but i am not able to find #strict property in code.

Can you tell me where its specified.

Maybe your problem comes from the version of metatrader you are using.

I am using metatrader 670 and metaeditor that comes with it (build 966). From your metaeditor build it looks like you are using metatrder build 711. If it is so, then I would recommend that you stop using it - it is still a beta - and use build 670 (at least a bit less bugs than in build 711)

hi mladen

i need a breakout indicator.. when Asian,London and Newyorksession Breakout price than show buy or sell arrow indicat..???

sorry for my English

Like this. please make it ....

nadim01:
Like this. please make it ....

I am afraid that "volume starts to increase" is too vague a condition and that nobody can make you with that condition (those are ticks, not volume, and ticks are always going to start to increase on London session and will start to decrease on the end of NY session)

And it means nothing. Take a look at today EURUSD and the volume is decreasing for the last 7 hours, but the lack of volatility is used to push the prices up (a classical HFT - don't forget that FED is in the HFT business now). The same as it was done yesterday.

Breakouts should be using price, and price only now (in my opinion).

Reason: