Indicators with alerts/signal - page 967

karln1844
karln1844  

hello mladen and mrtools,

Thanks for the work you are doing. I am requesting you to put for me an alert on this ADX indicator. I will be very grateful

Attached fileadxcrossesnon-repainting.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
karln1844:

Thanks for the work you are doing. I am requesting you to put for me an alert on this ADX indicator. I will be very grateful

Attached file
adxcrossesnon-repainting.mq4

karln1844

Check this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page644

They do the same thing

karln1844
karln1844  
mladen:
karln1844

Check this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page644

They do the same thing

Dear Mladen

Thank you for the link

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
flapyourwings:

it's me again. could you guys help me again ?

i'm looking for an indicator that draws the open,high,low of the daily on the chart itself. i'm using the 15min timeframe.

& also all of the alerts in it when prices cross these values. including email & Oncurrent candle alert would be best.

i searched the whole thread, and there's only 1 indicator (DAILYOHLC & alerts) i tested it but the values seems to be wrong everytime.

thanks in advance !

Did you check what is posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177792 ?

jasjit
jasjit  

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could you please adjust the alert for the attached indicator so that we can select when the alert comes - for example during the current candle, or at 1st candle close, or at 2nd candle close, or at 3rd candle close etc. Would really appreciate your assistance. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

donchianchannel_candles_amp_alerts.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could you please adjust the alert for the attached indicator so that we can select when the alert comes - for example during the current candle, or at 1st candle close, or at 2nd candle close, or at 3rd candle close etc. Would really appreciate your assistance. Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

donchianchannel_candles_amp_alerts.mq4

Jasjit

Here you go : donchianchannel_candles_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

Set the alertsOncandleNo to desired candle number

ratu
ratu  
mladen:
ratu Regardless of what it is saying there (the "Ehlers formula") it is a solar wind indicator tat repaints. Solar wind indicator itself is a wrongly coded Ehlers fisher transform

?? i thought u cud add that bit of code in

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ratu:
?? i thought u cud add that bit of code in

Did you read my post at all?

That is a repainting solar wind indicator. You have a whole lot of versions of that repainter here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 (with and without alerts, histograms, moving averages added, 2 in 1, all sorts that someone somewhere thought will be easy to sell to someone). I am absolutely sure you will be able to find what you need there.

Genesisman
Genesisman  

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to send this to you before the weekend starts. I'm looking for a CCI indi. that will alert when it goes up passing +90, alert when it comes back down passing thru +90 and also at the other end. When it goes past -90 and then starts to come back up passing -90. I would like a pop up window, stating that it's going up or down and also to say which pair it's on. Is there anything out there like this??? Thanks for your help.

Genesisman

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Genesisman:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to send this to you before the weekend starts. I'm looking for a CCI indi. that will alert when it goes up passing +90, alert when it comes back down passing thru +90 and also at the other end. When it goes past -90 and then starts to come back up passing -90. I would like a pop up window, stating that it's going up or down and also to say which pair it's on. Is there anything out there like this??? Thanks for your help.

Genesisman

Hi Genesisman, think this one should alert that way.

Files: