Elite indicators :) - page 914

mladen:
Talaat E Here is the version with divergences added : wpr_ma_-_mtf_2.1_amp_divergences.mq4

Thanks dear

I'll test it on demo account

best wishes for familial weekend

skc321:
Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

I am trying to build a system which will work good on 5 minutes chart, I would like to have or if you can point indicator(NRP version) which work best on M5 charts, based on your experience. And also some filters to eliminate bad signals.

Thanks

SKC

Guys, Your help is much appreciated

Thanks

SKC

skc321:
Guys, Your help is much appreciated

Thanks

SKC

SKC

Trading a 5 minute chart is more or less scalping. Try some systems that are scalping orientated (in my experience step ma pdf is not bad on 5 minute charts - being a kind of a momentum catching and trend catching indicator, in this case momentum catching part is the important - check it with default settings on EURUSD 5 minute chart and you shall see immediately)

Trying to use some purely trending systems on a 5 minute chart is not what one should do. Scalping is almost all about momentum and tools should be use accordingly

mladen:
SKC

Trading a 5 minute chart is more or less scalping. Try some systems that are scalping orientated (in my experience step ma pdf is not bad on 5 minute charts - being a kind of a momentum catching and trend catching indicator, in this case momentum catching part is the important - check it with default settings on EURUSD 5 minute chart and you shall see immediately)

Trying to use some purely trending systems on a 5 minute chart is not what one should do. Scalping is almost all about momentum and tools should be use accordingly

Thanks Mladen,

for guiding me, I would appreciate if you can tell me, when you are saying " tools should be used accordingly " what tools apart from step ma you recommend per your experience. I am relying on your experience and recommendation coz i can cut down experiment curve and focus on my trade.

Please Mladen, I would appreciate your help and by doing this you are helping me and people like me in the forum who are looking for some answers for there trading.

thanks

SKC

timmyhanke:
The indicator is amazing , but sometimes it dosnt alert on a coulour change instantly but like 1 hour later , so lets say you get an alert to buy , and the dots changes colour a few minutes after but then it dosnt alert you to go for a sell. that makes losing trades when the market moves fast .

Is there any way to fix that ?

And thank you for the indicator , its one of the best ive ever seen !

Timmyhanke, the alerts were set up for when the rsi crossed the upper/lower band this version has that option and an option for the dot color change alerts.

mrtools:
Timmyhanke, the alerts were set up for when the rsi crossed the upper/lower band this version has that option and an option for the dot color change alerts.

Thank you so much!

It is exactly as i wanted it!

skc321:
Thanks Mladen,

for guiding me, I would appreciate if you can tell me, when you are saying " tools should be used accordingly " what tools apart from step ma you recommend per your experience. I am relying on your experience and recommendation coz i can cut down experiment curve and focus on my trade.

Please Mladen, I would appreciate your help and by doing this you are helping me and people like me in the forum who are looking for some answers for there trading.

thanks

SKC

Hey Mladen, Your help is much appreciated

skc321:
Hey Mladen, Your help is much appreciated

skc321

For example (a very simple example) :

A lot of professional traders are using SMA 200 to determine the trend of the symbol. But if you try to use that SMA 200 on a 5 minute chart, you are going to use it wrong

More or less time frames can be divided into scalping and trending - usually all bellow 1 hour is considered a scalping time frame. On scalping time frames primary indicators should be momentum type indicators (RSI is a momentum indicator, for example, even though a lot of people do not know that). Of trending time frames trend determining indicators should be used (like averages - as I said, just a very simple example)

That is what I meant when I told that tools should be used appropriately.

Of course, there are some tools that are a combination of the two (like rsi of ma) but in that case serious experiments with settings should be done before using it in either manner

So, more or less, the main "problem" is to find out if some indicator is a momentum or trending indicator and then use it on a correct time frame

This is Wilders dmi with slope coloring on the adx and with a histo that is measuring the diplus/diminus slope. Looks like it may be of some use, one thing to remember(sure most of you know this already) is the slope of the adx is only telling whether the market is trending or not, it is not telling the direction, so when the adx is blue and if using the histo and it is above zero will be in an uptrend, if adx is blue and if using the histo and it's below zero will be in a downtrend. Not sure yet how to use the diplus/diminus slope but maybe good for exits. The indicator has options for alerts and arrows on diplus diminus cross and options to use the adx,adxr,diplus diminus histo, and or diplus dimus lines.

Dear mladen,

I kindly request a push notification alert to be added to cc--ma smoothed when cci crosses the ma.cci_ma_smoothed.mq4

Files:
Reason: