Indicators with alerts/signal - page 966

topi
topi  

hi mrtools and mladen can you please add alerts to this indi ? Thanks in advance. adx-buy-sell.mq4

Files:
Barry
Barry  

Thanks a lot MrTools

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Could this indi please be adapted to price CLOSE above MA rather than price cross MA.

ratu
ratu  

hi mrtools and mladen can you please add alerts popup,sound,email (bar changes color)to this indi ? smfishertransform3.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can you please add alerts to this indi ? Thanks in advance. adx-buy-sell.mq4

Hi Topi, the arrows on that indicator will repaint, have this version with alerts that doesn't repaint.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
handy148:
Could this indi please be adapted to price CLOSE above MA rather than price cross MA.

Handy148, if you leave alertsOnCurrent = false and price = 0, that will be what you get.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ratu:
hi mrtools and mladen can you please add alerts popup,sound,email (bar changes color)to this indi ? smfishertransform3.mq4

Ratu, since it repaints don't think alerts will be of any use for that indicator

ratu
ratu  
mrtools:
Ratu, since it repaints don't think alerts will be of any use for that indicator

can you add sound and email alert on top of popup already there,see pic

Files:
sm.png 9 kb
flapyourwings
flapyourwings  

hello mladen and mrtools,

it's me again. could you guys help me again ?

i'm looking for an indicator that draws the open,high,low of the daily on the chart itself. i'm using the 15min timeframe.

& also all of the alerts in it when prices cross these values. including email & Oncurrent candle alert would be best.

i searched the whole thread, and there's only 1 indicator (DAILYOHLC & alerts) i tested it but the values seems to be wrong everytime.

thanks in advance !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ratu:
can you add sound and email alert on top of popup already there,see pic

ratu

Regardless of what it is saying there (the "Ehlers formula") it is a solar wind indicator tat repaints. Solar wind indicator itself is a wrongly coded Ehlers fisher transform