myname  
ANITHA**:
100 percent accurate indicator PRICE....PRICE....PRICE

That is the most misleading indicator there is

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ripefx:
Mladen, MrToos,

Can you please add the push notification function to this indicator, thanks in advance, have a great week.

asctrend-matrix_2tf.mq4

ripefx

Try it out now : asctrend-matrix_2_1tf.mq4

bobbie
bobbie  

Dear Mr.Mladen & Mr.Tool

Is there RSi indicator with alert that give an alert when cross a down level and filtered with EMA..i am trend following trader..just say in a bearish trend we defined it below a particular MA, RSI will give an alert for Sell only ( in other alert we turn off buy alert)

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bobdita:
Dear Mr.Mladen & Mr.Tool

Is there RSi indicator with alert that give an alert when cross a down level and filtered with EMA..i am trend following trader..just say in a bearish trend we defined it below a particular MA, RSI will give an alert for Sell only ( in other alert we turn off buy alert)

Thank you

bobdita

Could you please explain exactly what does the "filtered with ema" mean?

bobbie
bobbie  

Dear Mladen

Just say price below 200ema...i want RSI only give alert when cross down level like 30...when the price retrace and RSi goes above up level like 70..it will not give buy alert

bobbie
bobbie  
mladen:

bobdita

Dear Mladen,

Just say price is below 200ema...i want RSI give me an alert just for Sell when RSI cross down level like 30..i won't be bothered with buy alert when price make a retracement and causing RSi cross up level like 70..so i follow the trend with big momentum

selgtrader
selgtrader  

Hello, just one question... could it be possible to add an alert to this indicator ? when the color change ?

mntiwana
mntiwana  
smoulin500:
Hello, just one question... could it be possible to add an alert to this indicator ? when the color change ?

Hi smoulin1000,

here is latest ver,i think every thing is included,

regards

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4_1.ex4

selgtrader
selgtrader  

Hey !! thanx a lot !!!! You rules !!

bobbie
bobbie  
mladen:

bobdita

Dear Mladen,

the logic like this indicator