Indicators with alerts/signal - page 959

clon_tron:
mladen / mrtools Can you add arrows on color changes?

Clon_tron, added the arrows.

mladen:
Check out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Price cross ma_alerts.mq4

It is alerting when price crosses ma

PS: you can use an two ma crosses indicator too. Just set the period of one to 1 and you will have a price crossing average (period 1 average always must be the same as the price)

wow! it's everything that i wanted. i'm gonna test it out. thanks alot mladen.

but, 1 quick question. can the MA show it's value out like how MT4 shows it's price ? just for quick reference.

& the colors sort of disappeared on the new indicator.

if it's not much of a hassle, would you help me fix this problem ? thanks alot again!

flapyourwings:
wow! it's everything that i wanted. i'm gonna test it out. thanks alot mladen.

but, 1 quick question. can the MA show it's value out like how MT4 shows it's price ? just for quick reference.

& the colors sort of disappeared on the new indicator.

if it's not much of a hassle, would you help me fix this problem ? thanks alot again!

Flapyourwings, There is a price cross ma with non repainting colors here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page294

mrtools:
Flapyourwings, There is a price cross ma with non repainting colors here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page294

this version changes color when the price crosses the MA. which is different.

my version has it's own formula for the color i suppose.

sorry for the inconvenience caused.

flapyourwings:
this version changes color when the price crosses the MA. which is different.

my version has it's own formula for the color i suppose.

sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Yep your right, missed that and noticed your version has an extra ma, this version has all the ma's your has, and the colors change on slope change, with the alerts when prices crosses the ma.

mrtools:
Yep your right, missed that and noticed your version has an extra ma, this version has all the ma's your has, and the colors change on slope change, with the alerts when prices crosses the ma.

omg. this is great. thanks so much! you and mladen are lifesavers!

Alert on Price Cross

Hello Mr. Tools, I have an indicator (Super Smooth TK Ribbon Filled) that alerts when TK cross over. I also have the Price-Kijun cross over alert you modified. My issues occurred when I tried to match the Tenkan and Kijun in the Price-Kijun indicator with the TK Ribbon in the Super Smooth indicator. The purpose is to have an alert when price crosses below or above. I looked at the code and noticed that the Super Smooth TK Ribbon is utilizing an Adaptive Period as well. I believe this is why they will not match one another. Is it possible to alter the Price-Kijun cross indicator to match the Super Smooth so I can create an alert or to just modify the Super Smooth the alert on price close above or below ribbon? I hope this make sense. Thanks for all your help! - Andy

ichimoku_mtf_kijun_sen_cross_alerts_nmc.mq4

super_smoother_tenkan_sen-kijun_sen_ribbon_filled_alerts.mq4

qualm01:
Hello Mladen,

How re you?Hope everything is fine..Again i need your help..I feel shame but i know nothing about coding sorry..Anyway i got one of ur stochastic indicator variation which alert everytime when stochastic cross up to down 80 level and vice versa for 20 level...I need a little twist if it is possible..I need it that alert when stochastic cross down to up 80 level,i mean when stochastic reach 80 level it should alert not when it seperate from level 80 and vice versa for level 20..Hope i am clear enough..stochastic_color_v1.02classic.mq4

Take care and have plenty of pips..

Hello MrTools

How re you?Hope everything is fine..I guess Mladen is busy..Can you help me with this issue?It would help me a lot..

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips

qualm01:
Hello MrTools

How re you?Hope everything is fine..I guess Mladen is busy..Can you help me with this issue?It would help me a lot..

Thnx in advance and have plenty of pips

qualm01

Use any stochastic nrp indicator with alerts instead of that one - there are quite a few stochastic indicators that can do what you need

ok Mladen.Thank you..i ll look for it.

Reason: