Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1251

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:

oh sorry Mr Tools i attached the wrong one, here is the TMA CALLED indicator.

thanks for your help

regards

eightball

That is simple centered tma bands indicator (which already exists with alerts in it)

nevik
nevik  
mladen:

eightball

That is simple centered tma bands indicator (which already exists with alerts in it)

oK Mr Tools, thank you for your time, does this mean that my request at #12489 cannot be made new mt4 compatible?

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:

oK Mr Tools, thank you for your time, does this mean that my request at #12489 cannot be made new mt4 compatible?

Thanks

eightball

Why don't you simply use the indicator that is posted as mq4 file (not as ex4 file) and that already has alerts and is already new metatrader 4 compatible?

You can find it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

nevik
nevik  
mladen:

eightball

Why don't you simply use the indicator that is posted as mq4 file (not as ex4 file) and that already has alerts and is already new metatrader 4 compatible?

You can find it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

WAIT! i'm confused now. is the TMA the same as the 2TF Colour stochastic with direction? because my request was to have the 2TF stochastic to be made mt4 compatible

sorry for the bother

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eightball:

WAIT! i'm confused now. is the TMA the same as the 2TF Colour stochastic with direction? because my request was to have the 2TF stochastic to be made mt4 compatible

sorry for the bother

eightball

Try this one (but be advised that centered tma bands - the "TMA called" - recalculates, and that signals it is producing are subject to change/repaint) : !2TF Color Stochastic with Direction.mq4

toksb
toksb  

hi, need help to disable the message and alert...appreciated and many thanks sbnr_pro_nrp1.mq4 sbnr_pro_nrp2.ex4 sbnr_pro_nrp2.mq4 sbnr_pro_nrp1.ex4

nevik
nevik  
mladen:

eightball

Try this one (but be advised that centered tma bands - the "TMA called" - recalculates, and that signals it is producing are subject to change/repaint) : !2TF Color Stochastic with Direction.mq4

Thank You Mr Mladen

nevik
nevik  
mladen:

eightball

oh and one last thing Mr Mladen (i promise). is it in any way possible to bet an alert when the stochastics are moving in the same direction, for example whne the 1 hr stochastic and the 4 hr are moving in the same direction, the indicator gives an alert?

thanks a mill

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Helloe Mladen and Mr Tools. May you please add an alert on current for when a candle hits the top or bottom of this regression channel? Thank you so much

Files:
i-regr.mq4 5 kb
Wolfgang
Wolfgang  

Hello,

I can`t make this one run on build 910. Could you please have a look at it? That would be very nice.

Thank you !

momentum_divergence2_mtfalerts.mq4