Elite indicators :) - page 926

fxdream:
Thanks, mrtools. Alerts are are occurring for both arrows and when upper and lower bands are penetrated. Is there a way to have alerts only when arrows appear?

Fxdream, try this one, made all the alerts possibilities true/false options.

mrtools:
Hi Jozy, you can find the nmc version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general am working on the arrows.

Jozy, added the arrows.

mrtools:

Great! Thanks, mrtools.

I will try it out.

dears mladen and mrtools

it seems my post #9255 is missed

Any way, again, would you add arrows (shifted) on crossing and make it MTFAdvanced StepRSI_v2.1 & alerts.mq4

Thanks

mrtools:

This indicator repaints ?

Noticed that is on the formed bar point is missing.

A1ex:
This indicator repaints ? Noticed that is on the formed bar point is missing.

A1ex

Full description of that indicator can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . All is explained there (how to use it in a non-causal and causal mode, among other things)

mrtools:
Jozy, added the arrows.

Thank you very much Mrtools!

talaate:
dears mladen and mrtools

it seems my post #9255 is missed

Any way, again, would you add arrows (shifted) on crossing and make it MTFAdvanced StepRSI_v2.1 & alerts.mq4

Thanks

Talaat E

This is a multi time frame version : advanced_steprsi_v2.1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.mq4

PS: would you explain a bit more what would the shifted arrows be?

mladen:
Talaat E

This is a multi time frame version : advanced_steprsi_v2.1_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.mq4

PS: would you explain a bit more what would the shifted arrows be?

Thank Mladen

About the arrows request, it is needed when the orange line cross the green one, about shifted arrows meaning is the option of (ArrowOnFirstBar=false/true) advantage. In one time ago, I read it can be named as shifted arrow, sorry if I am wrong.

talaate:
Thank Mladen About the arrows request, it is needed when the orange line cross the green one, about shifted arrows meaning is the option of (ArrowOnFirstBar=false/true) advantage. In one time ago, I read it can be named as shifted arrow, sorry if I am wrong.

Nagh

That is not a shifted arrow (shifted arrow would be displaced, this one still belongs to the same higher time frame bar)

Reason: