Indicators with alerts/signal - page 430

Guys

While writing the previous post it occurred to me what is that indicator : just look for sidus 2 (one of the famous repainting versions) and there you go - adjust the periods to 13-21 and 9 and you will get the same results. So there was no need to decompile it at all

guru mladen

yes,you are right.it repaint.

i checked it with symphonie autorefresh.

debashis:
guru mladen

yes,you are right.it repaint.

i checked it with symphonie autorefresh.

Hi Debashis,

If i remember correctly there should be either a Sidus 3 or 4 in this thread somewhere that doesn't repaint, and is just as good as that one better since it don't repaint

ps) yes there is if you click on the clip next to the 2726 on the bottom, will get all the attachments in this thread and saw a couple of Sidus's there.

The problem is that it is not going to give the signals that people expect from it

Anyway, you are right : it should be tested in the "non-repainting mode" too - maybe somebody finds it profitable in his/hers own system (the eternal "never say never" )

mrtools:
Hi Debashis, If i remember correctly there should be either a Sidus 3 or 4 in this thread somewhere that doesn't repaint, and is just as good as that one better since it don't repaint

Please add simple email alert to this indicator.

Hello fellow traders. Can someone please add an alert to this indi on color change, I would be very greatful. The other Nonlag MA's repaints and this one does not. Thank you.

PP

Files:

Pip_Pimpster:
Hello fellow traders. Can someone please add an alert to this indi on color change, I would be very greatful. The other Nonlag MA's repaints and this one does not. Thank you. PP

Hi Pip_Pimpster,

Added alerts on color change.

Files:

Buy - Sell on screen

Hi evereybody,

Who can add "Buy" signal on the screen for green color, "Sell" signal on the screen for red color..

Thanks for your help

Files:

Oberon:
Hi evereybody,

Who can add "Buy" signal on the screen for green color, "Sell" signal on the screen for red color..

Thanks for your help

Hi Oberon,

Would need the undecompiled source code(mt4) to add the alerts.

obo_trendbars

I hope it is..

thank you so much "mrtools"...

Files:

Oberon:
I hope it is.. thank you so much "mrtools"...

Sorry its decompiled noticed its using cci know theres some cci bars indicators around here.

Reason: