Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 427

sala

In order not repeat myself (and being lazy too ) here was my answer to a very similar question : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177564/page3

Only thing I might add is, that since I hate to wait till orders is closed (either way), in the mean time I code and do similar stuff (not being a scalper of any kind and but a day trader and trading one symbol only gives you a lot of spare time )

happy trading

sala:
Mladen, you are one of the best coders on the forum. Do you also trade?

mladen:
Only thing I might add is, that since I hate to wait till orders is closed (either way), in the mean time I code and do similar stuff (not being a scalper of any kind and but a day trader and trading one symbol only gives you a lot of spare time )

..Which is..?....¿EU..?..

I know your graph curve is very... inspiring....

Excuse my question, but I wonder which indicator you use in your trade (IF you use some at all)...?...

Don't answer if you don't want to. Just dying to see a picture of your trading chart....

If you read the post from that link you will find more details about all that

As of what I use : here is one (but then you all already saw charts posted by me using this one) :

As you can see, it is still not "telling" me to enter, so I am still out (it is still in what I call a "mild bearish mood" (just see Oandas ratios, as an additional information) and I am in a "waiting mode"). Right now, at this moment, my personal conviction what is going to happen to EURUSD does not have too much with what the majority thinks, but that is yet another subject to talk of and I believe that we all have access to same information and that we all should decide on our own what to do in situations like the one is happening right now

As of trading chart (chart with order(s) on it - I very,very rarelly have more than 1 order active) : sorry, I never was, am not and never will be a signal seller. I have nothing against them, but it is just a matter of conviction : my trading is my trading (meaning private).

PS: hope this post will not be misunderstood

happy trading

fxnewbie:
..Which is..?....¿EU..?..

I know your graph curve is very... inspiring....

Excuse my question, but I wonder which indicator you use in your trade (IF you use some at all)...?...

Don't answer if you don't want to. Just dying to see a picture of your trading chart....
Files:
eurusd_1.gif  37 kb

mladen:
Or this one can be used (UniqueCandlesIdentifier has to be set to unique value for each new instance so that with this one there is no limit of how many instances can be on chart)

Dear mladen,

I'm really interested with Custom candles - any time frameindie's.

It's Great and Amazing indie, the first time I saw with Multi Time Frimes

Would you like give the Choice in 'Setting' .ex4 file with included sTfTable and iTfTable, please...

Because too much TF's make sometimes can forget... need open & read again in .mq4 file to know it,.

For Example in Picture's Attachment

DM Range Factor

Please, anybody could code the indicator(informer) DM Range Factor in MTF?

Thanks

dm_rangefactor.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Tsar,

Here you go. They are described in parameters now

Just to explain to others : the indicator supports non-standard time frames. So it can have the following "time frames" :

1 minute

2 minute

3 minute

4 minute

5 minute

6 minute

10 minute

12 minute

15 minute

20 minute

30 minute

1 hour

2 hour

3 hour

4 hour

6 hour

8 hour

12 hour

1 day

1 week

1 month

When entering you can enter time frames either as string (in which case use following ones (case does not matter : m1 and M1 are the same) : M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M10, M12, M15, M20, M30, H1, H2, H3, H4, H6, H8, H12, D1, W1, MN) or as numbers (in which case you use the following numbers : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 60, 120, 180, 240, 360, 480, 720, 1440, 10080, 43200).

Frankly, I prefer the "string way" (much,much easier to enter H12 for example than to know that it is 720 minutes). As an example a 12 hour candles for EURUSD

Thank's so much for your explaint. And much appreciated

Range factor

Hello

Thanks

dm_rangefactor.mq4

Files:

storto:
Hello

Thanks

dm_rangefactor.mq4

Hi Storto,

Sorry its a decompiled commercial indicator.

Range factor

mrtools:
Hi Storto, Sorry its a decompiled commercial indicator.

Thanks for your anwser.

Decompiled commercial indicator...

The file is good .mq4 and we can open it with meta editor.

We have not the right to modify it because it is a commercial indicator?

storto:
Thanks for your anwser.

Decompiled commercial indicator...

The file is good .mq4 and we can open it with meta editor.

We have not the right to modify it because it is a commercial indicator?

Storto, in the indicator header says this

/*

Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler ONE FILE V4.0.218.3

EX4 ID : 04E20A41724C2645BAEB3FDF008C44EC

E-mail : purebeam@gmail.com

*/

this means that the indicator was an ex4 version before and apparently the author didn't want the code revealed for whatever reason and it was illegally decompiled.

Reason: