Indicators with alerts/signal - page 424

Hello

alpha24:
please, can anybody identify this indicator. it is available in AFL formula but I don't know name. It includes EMA 7,25,35 used with % envelop (15,2). Is it available in mt4? it gives good signals if someone have it please post.sorry for my bad English.

Where did you find the picture?!

Hi,

jorgel1234

I got it from my friend he is using amibroker. He found that indicator from net.(he is not providing name of the indi) I searched it in amibroker library, cannot find it and I love mt4.if we could get it in mt4 will be better for all of our friends on forum.

Hey Alpha24, you are right. It seems like it could be a great addition. Im searching for it as well, it will be cool if your friend is kind enough an gives out the name

From what I see, it seems more like a series of indicators in one sub-window (probably some of the indicators applied to each other) than a single indicator. Without knowing the details very hard to reconstruct it from that picture even though each of the indicators listed there exist (as single versions) in metatrader too

mladen:
From what I see, it seems more like a series of indicators in one sub-window (probably some of the indicators applied to each other) than a single indicator. Without knowing the details very hard to reconstruct it from that picture even though each of the indicators listed there exist (as single versions) in metatrader too

yes Sir, You are right here 7,25,35 EMA and (15,2) %envelope overlayed in sub-window like BBMACD is it possible to code all in one indicator? also crossover signals of 7 & 25 EMA added. I tried in mt4 by overlaying EMA and %envelope it looks promising but because of overlayed it changes crossovers. I am novice in coding if possible please do it. thanks

ao_color.mq4

Hi!

please add alert for red-blue line

blue-buy, red-sell

thanks a lot

Files:
ao_color.mq4  6 kb

If you are looking for signals from 7 and 25 EMA crossover, the easiest way is to use MACD : set it to 7 for fast and 25 for slow and you will get exactly those crosses. And since there are such versions of MACD that are alerting on zero cross, you can use it for those crosses

alpha24:
yes Sir, You are right here 7,25,35 EMA and (15,2) %envelope overlayed in sub-window like BBMACD is it possible to code all in one indicator? also crossover signals of 7 & 25 EMA added. I tried in mt4 by overlaying EMA and %envelope it looks promising but because of overlayed it changes crossovers. I am novice in coding if possible please do it. thanks

Thanks lot

Malden Sir,

I succeeded to add all that what I need. it looks very good will have to study it as strategy. I am attaching image here thank you for good guidance. God bless you

Files:
eu.gif  17 kb

alpha24:
Malden Sir, I succeeded to add all that what I need. it looks very good will have to study it as strategy. I am attaching image here thank you for good guidance. God bless you

pls share ur template, it looks interesting

ll77012

That is a decompiled indicator. If you have an original source post that and that is likely to be altered the way you want (of course if you can post it - if it is not a private or a commercial indicator for example)

ll77012:
ao_color.mq4

Hi!

please add alert for red-blue line

blue-buy, red-sell

thanks a lot
Reason: