Bollinger band cross alert indicator

Hello,

I have been looking for an MT5 indicator which would give an alert when price crosses upper or lower bollinger band.

The alerts i prefer are an arrow/dot on the chart, pop up and an push notification.

Something like this famous MT4 indicator BolliToucher would be ideal. 

<advertising screenshot removed by moderator>

I found the following indicator in CodeBase - 

---------------- 

iBBFill - indicator for MetaTrader 5  

Bollinger Bands

The indicator plots the Bollinger Bands ®, filled with different colors depending on the trend direction.

If the price crosses the upper bound (upward trend), the Bollinger Bands fills with blue color, if it crosses the lower bound (downward trend), the Bands filled with pink color.

If the price crosses the middle line, it's considered as a flat, and the Bands filled with grey color.

Bollinger Bands - Trend Indicators - MetaTrader 5
Bollinger Bands - Trend Indicators - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Bollinger Bands (BB) are similar to Envelopes. The only difference is that the bands of Envelopes are plotted a fixed distance (%) away from the moving average, while the Bollinger Bands are plotted a certain number of standard deviations away from it. Standard deviation is a measure of volatility, therefore Bollinger Bands adjust themselves to...

But this indicator is without alert so you can ask the author to make an alert for everybody (or use Freelance service to make the alert for you for example).

---------------

You may find the other indicators using Search - 

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...

Thank you very much Sergey.

However the indicator you showed is not even close to what i am looking for ;).

I am looking for something like the BolliToucher, an indicator that shows an arrow, dot, ... when price crosses the upper or lower BB line as you can see in the attached image

Hi Sergey, is this BB indicator available anywhere for MT4? Looks great. Cheers

Yes good request an indicator with an array of alerts when price Crosses and closes below the opposite Deviation of Bollinger band, this would be more specific don’t you think ?

I was just searching for this but I think this would almost always have to be customizable, this would be a great idea if the indicator Doesn’t already exist.

Reason: