Indicators with alerts/signal - page 761

Good afternoon:

sr. mladen.

could add screen message alert to this indicator.

Thank you very much.

A greeting.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good afternoon:

sr. mladen.

could add screen message alert to this indicator.

Thank you very much.

A greeting.

Hermo.

Hermo

Set the AlertMode and UseReEntry to some value > 0 and you should get a popup alert

Marco320:
Hello mrTools & MLaden,

Do you know if there is a MTF version of Aroon attached with arrow alert on chart? I couldn't find.

Thx Marco

Marco

This is a correct Aroon indicator multi time frame version with alerts

updated version here: ww.forex-tsd.com/indicators-expert-systems-tools/27859-indicators-alerts-signal-627.html#post633381

Files:

profittrader:
Hi Mr.Tools

I like to know if you could add an alert to this indicator when price exceed and recede from the power period? Also adding arrows and text...please.

Thanks in advance...

Hi Profittrader, added the alerts, arrows, and text.

Thank you very much my good man...many blessings unto you~

hi

can somebody help me to add alert sound and popup message for this indicator together with alert on current set to true/false? if possible, showing arrow on chart will be a good idea. you can add any option that you think will be useful too. thanks!

kolier_supertrend_indi.mq4

Updated xSuper trend (multi time frame version with alerts) : xsupertrend_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page255

Multi time frame xSuperTrend signal indicator with alerts added

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

forex_love:
hi

can somebody help me to add alert sound and popup message for this indicator together with alert on current set to true/false? if possible, showing arrow on chart will be a good idea. you can add any option that you think will be useful too. thanks!

kolier_supertrend_indi.mq4

this supertrend have "TrendMode" option set to 1 to use it which makes it different from original supertrend. i want the alert to be used for this "trendMode" on, not like the original supertrend. is this possible?

Can somebody help me? (mr. Mladen or mr. Tool).

I want to combine two indicators into one indicator.

While both indicators showed the same direction, the alert will sound.

Reason: