Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 18

Read the thread. HAS is based on Heiken Ashi; this is based on CCI. The only similarity is the bar format. The type of MTF bars are available for HAS, CCI, Stochs, MAs -- lot's of stuff.

monotomiatsd:
this indicator looks very similar than "HAS METHOD" indicator, isnt it the same?

hi folks take this indicator for filtering forex freedoom

it's work properly at the moment

Rob...If you go into the properties of the indicator at the bottom, you'll see that its reading cci periods 4, 21, 63, 252 (the top two in the bottom cci bars window)

Thats all from one 5min timeframe, i've been using it all day, not seen any repainting whatsoever, even after multiple shutdowns of my charts n stuff, been great so far...

I've posted a screenshot of what the UsdChf looked like on the system im using when I had the long signal....The first CCI in the screenshot is a 63 cci, and the bottom one, is a longer term 252, which is like an hourly CCI if im not wrong, all on a 5minute chart Dont get confused by the chart, its fairly straight forward, just check the Vertical line i've marked, thats the signal, entry was after this candle.

Let me know if that helps. Thanks guys. Please correct me if im wrong somebody, thanks!

Files:
uc_long.gif  21 kb

Wilted, so that was the same stuff you posted previously then. I was actually looking for that colored cci indicator you have on your last chart above.

Im not sure if i have the permission to post the template here Rob as its not mine, but its basically...

The FX Sniper CCI indicator thats hanging about somewhere on this forum, as well as a normal CCI indicator, overlayed onto each other in one window, to make each CCI you see in that screenshot above.

Drag a normal CCI into your chart, then put the FX Sniper CCI onto that, in the same window, color it, adjust the thickness as you like etc in the FX Sniper CCI. Hope that helps?

ok, thanks. I've seen that colored cci before, but never able to find it. I didn't relaize it was two indis on top of each other.

forexjunior:
hi folks take this indicator for filtering forex freedoom it's work properly at the moment

you are right ..

I like this indicator .. It is part of my chart for a long time

Thanks. I can't read the code in this. What is it measuring?

forexjunior:
hi folks take this indicator for filtering forex freedoom it's work properly at the moment

Bus in Indicator

i found some minor bug in FXFreedomBars_v2.mq4

Hello all,

I just tried your indicator for the first time today. After reading all the thread and backtesting a bit, I can say that I LOVE SIMPLICITY, and it seems to work.

I did notice the re-painting problems. For example, after a 5-minute candle appears, along with the indi's signals, if I go to another timeframe and back, the signals don't always paint back to their original color. When the next candle appears, they do.

Void, I tried your revision, but there is still a bug, I think. It locked up my MT4 platform, and I even had to re-boot my PC. Would you mind re-testing and re-posting? It would help all a lot, I think.

Best in trading and thanks to the originator of this thread for your contribution and patience.

Ed

I love the template and indicators. I've previously read and printed out about three fouth of the Pimps thread. A little complicated on setting up the different charts. Looks like this template and indicators gets it close to what he does, and I'm very happy. Will watch it and test it to see how it goes. BTW, I had already done the same thing in putting the 2,2,2,2 on top, but used 34, 34, 14 and 14 that was suggested earlier in the thread. I had thought about your settings, but didn't do much but think about it. Now that you have done it, I converted.

WilteredFire:
Attached the zip file with everything in it. Its basic, with a 20 and 50ma for helping you go with the trend somewhat. The purple vertical line i've marked is the signal I had to go long on UsdChf. Notice how everythings blue, everything. This was after a little retrace back into the 20ma (the orange line) before it took a little bounce, good for 30+ pips if you were quick enough. Entry would have been after the vertical line on the chart. Hope this helps someone. Thanks to whoever shared the RSI indicators, they're fantastic! Cheers and thanks again to Void for making the great changes to the cci bars.
Reason: