Elite indicators :) - page 362

mladen,

Is it possible for you to program an "ALL" version of Trix so that I can see multiple TFs in one indicator window?

thanks,

jim

mladen:
jim

It is different

Here is a version that allows you to choose if T3 is adaptive for both T3 calculations used (so you can use any combination of regular and adaptive for T3s) and here is the comparison : the upper is the "regular" and the lower is the "adaptive" set for both T3 calculations. It (the "adaptive") is in fact faster in showing crosses (sometimes even a couple of bars faster with default settings)

regards

Mladen

Apologies for late reply..

jarek:
Hi Valeo

What setting of RSI-TM Indicator are you using in the right picture of your post #3680? I can't get the arrows in the same place as you.

Thanks for your help.

==============================

The settings are 14/7, but it depends on which Arrow you are referring to, Jarek. You may be referring to the H4 arrow which is thrown back and therefore cannot be used as an indication of entry at the point where the arrow is sitting right now. Just read Mladen's reply to me when I asked him about it. If it is another Arrow, let me know but I some how think this reply will suffice.

Best wishes.

Bollinger & CCi

Fellow pip chasers,

Has anyone a copy of these two indicators; Dual Bollinger bands & Bollinger bands w/ dual cci??

Ray

Ray

i got this : it allows you to have up to 3 Bollinger bands. If BandsDeviations(1,2,3)is set to value greater than 0, than it will show that bands, otherwise it will be omitted, so you can choose if you want 1,2 or 3 bands displayed.

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
Fellow pip chasers,

Has anyone a copy of these two indicators; Dual Bollinger bands & Bollinger bands w/ dual cci??

Ray

mladen,

Thanks a lot, once again its even more then I asked for!!

The dual cci with Bollinger bands was in the Stock & commodities 2005 Oct edition anyone have a copy??

Forever Thankful,

Ray

mladen:
Ray

i got this : it allows you to have up to 3 Bollinger bands. If BandsDeviations(1,2,3)is set to value greater than 0, than it will show that bands, otherwise it will be omitted, so you can choose if you want 1,2 or 3 bands displayed.

regards

Mladen

Ray

Here is the article, but it is not a separate indicator. It is describing relation between Bollinger bands indicator (especially between one of its variations : the normalized Bollinger bands) and CCI. Attaching the normalized Bollinger band (as described in the article) so that you can immediately compare what Neil Jon Harrington is talking about in his article.

As an example : here is a 14 period normalized Bollinger band (upper) and CCI (lower - I used close as a CCI price for this example even though CCI should be calculated on typical price) Similarity is, as Neil Harrington is claiming in his article, strikingly obvious once when we know what and where to look

PS: Pay attention that 0 crosses are different - one would need to experiment with deviations multiplier to get crosses at same place, but as it is visible, the curve is as if it is copied from one to another

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
mladen,

Thanks a lot, once again its even more then I asked for!!

The dual cci with Bollinger bands was in the Stock & commodities 2005 Oct edition anyone have a copy??

Forever Thankful,

Ray

Mladen

Thank you for the info. I thought it was a dual indicator with 2 CCI's & 1 BB. Its funny though most info on indicators call CCI a momentum and BB a Volitility

indicator. I'm constantly searching for the best combination of setups.

Thanks again

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Here is the article, but it is not a separate indicator. It is describing relation between Bollinger bands indicator (especially between one of its variations : the normalized Bollinger bands) and CCI. Attaching the normalized Bollinger band (as described in the article) so that you can immediately compare what Neil Jon Harrington is talking about in his article.

As an example : here is a 14 period normalized Bollinger band (upper) and CCI (lower - I used close as a CCI price for this example even though CCI should be calculated on typical price) Similarity is, as Neil Harrington is claiming in his article, strikingly obvious once when we know what and where to look

PS: Pay attention that 0 crosses are different - one would need to experiment with deviations multiplier to get crosses at same place, but as it is visible, the curve is as if it is copied from one to another

regards

Mladen

mrtools:
This is Parabolic weighted moving average trend envelope.

Please make a separate histo version. Thanks.

All T3 trix (adaptive)

jim

Here you go I used the latest trix indicator for this, so this one has the possibility to be adaptive too (it is the default setting). Also, trix is somewhat similar to indicators like macd : values from different time frames are very different and that would cause lowest time frames to be shown almost as a line. Because of that they have to be "equalized" in order to make each time frame equally visible. "Equalization" changes the values, so if you are looking for original values the turn the "equalize" to false. Else, for visual checking, it is much better to have "equalize" set to true

regards

Mladen

94315jim:
mladen,

Is it possible for you to program an "ALL" version of Trix so that I can see multiple TFs in one indicator window?

thanks,

jim
Files:
all_trix.mq4  18 kb
all_t3_trix.gif  36 kb

Thanx a lot mladen............

mladen:
jim

Here you go

I used the latest trix indicator for this, so this one has the possibility to be adaptive too (it is the default setting). Also, trix is somewhat similar to indicators like macd : values from different time frames are very different and that would cause lowest time frames to be shown almost as a line. Because of that they have to be "equalized" in order to make each time frame equally visible. "Equalization" changes the values, so if you are looking for original values the turn the "equalize" to false. Else, for visual checking, it is much better to have "equalize" set to true

regards

Mladen
Reason: