Need help indentifying indicator - page 109

Consolidated Profit Indicator

Hi all,

I'm looking for an indicator that displays the consolidated profit (in pips maybe), I mean the actual value of P/L in the event that all open positions will close to the value of stop loss.

Can someone give me some help?

thanks

Variable Period Length Moving Average

If, on a chart, we have made a bar that is lower than at least the two bars prior and we trace a line back to a bar from that current bar that is at least as low as the current bar, there will be a highest bar between these two bars. The moving average that I would like is of period length from the high bar to the current bar bar length, inclusive. So if there are 5 bars from that high bar in between the two "connected" bars, inclusive, the period length of the MA of interest would be 5. If another lower bar was generated and the high bar between that one and bar before that was of equally low price was the same bar, then the period length of the MA of interest would then be 6.

Is there an Indicator/EA that produces this MA or could such be coded? Perhaps even something similar out there would be a good place to start.

Anyone know this indicator??

Hello guys,

this is the screen of a trader and i would like to know what the indicator(black line) is that looks like a moving average but with steps..

Anyone seen it or know what it is?

Stevo

Files:

Stevo0610:
Hello guys,

this is the screen of a trader and i would like to know what the indicator(black line) is that looks like a moving average but with steps..

Stevo

Step MA?...only useful if you like breakouts...and i don't mean breakouts of the MA line

Supdem mq4?

Hello,

is there a mq4 version from SupDem indicator available? i did not find it

i only have the ex4 version

i just want to convert it to JForex platform to use it with my broker

i do not need the II Supdem version as it is too complicated, just the version I

thanks

Files:
supdem.ex4  13 kb

Stevo0610:
Hello guys,

Stevo

this looks like supertrend to me but i can be wrong

Files:

As far as I see it is this one ...

tobi77:
Hello,

is there a mq4 version from SupDem indicator available? i did not find it

i only have the ex4 version

i just want to convert it to JForex platform to use it with my broker

i do not need the II Supdem version as it is too complicated, just the version I

thanks
Files:
supdem.mq4  10 kb

mladen:
As far as I see it is this one ...

thanks

is here a JForex corner around or am i the only Dukas buddy here?

Candle_ratio_v1

Seeking a better version of candle_ratio_v1

Help appreciated

#4x 2010 SEMA4x help, please!!

Hello guys,

I just downloaded this indicator off another thread. Can someone please tell me where this is from? What do the color codes and the suns mean? I did notice it does repaint, any idea how good this indicator is? I've been just demoing it out a few times this last hour and it seems freakishly accurate even with the repainting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Do any of you use this?

Thanks,

Elsid

Reason: