Multi pair indicators - page 17

Decided to post this since at first I was wondering what does the above message mean and then found out that it is obvious that the automatic translation machine is not doing that job as it is expected. This is the original text of the previous message, and (if someone understands French) it is obvious that the translation is not what the original message is, so take the autocratically translated messages with a little "reserve"

L utilisation optimum des indicateur veut que l on ne change pas les parametres sauf si les nouveaux parametres ont prouve le contraire pendant une longue periode de test en live sur marche.

la plipart des ondicateur ne sont pas fiables a 100%

pour le MACD 12.26.9 est mieux. car je tarde avec lui et tous amerveille

And, yes rsi-macd, I agree with you : parameters should not be changed unless they have been proven to work better with different settings. That is the reason why I use the original William Blau's settings for parameters in all his indicators

rsi-macd:
[lang=fr]L utilisation optimum des indicateur veut que l on ne change pas les parametres sauf si les nouveaux parametres ont prouve le contraire pendant une longue periode de test en live sur marche.

pour le MACD 12.26.9 est mieux. car je tarde avec lui et tous amerveille[/lang]

Histogram version

mladen:
This is a multi pair version of ergodic TSI 2 (it is this version of the indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page77 that is used as a basis, it is an additionally smoothed TSI with signal line, and it seems that the additional smoothing is doing some good to this indicator)

Can we get a Histogram version of this indicator? It will be visually more appealing.

L utilisation optimum des indicateur veut que l on ne change pas les parametres sauf si les nouveaux parametres ont prouve le contraire pendant une longue periode de test en live sur marche.

pour le MACD 12.26.9 est mieux. car je tarde avec lui et tous amerveille...

Thanks for Multipair RSX

Mladen, thanks for Multipair RSX.

Regards

Multi pair bollinger bands bars ...

This is a multi pair version of Bollinger band bars. Multi time frame is left out due to some unsolvable problems considering how metatrader aligns objects (candles in this indicator are drawn as objects). Other than that it works as the original "simple" Bollinger bands bars

Once again, thank you so much.

Multipair Parabolic SAR indicator needed

Hey folks,

I need some help. Has anyone of you guys ever programmed a Multipair Parabolic SAR indicator

For Example a scanner which monitors currency pairs (user´ options) and gives a signal when the Parabolic SAR jumps at H1,H4 or D1.

thanks a lot.

A PS: the multi pair PSAR trend indicator does not use the built in metatrader parabolic SAR (for reasons once explained) but this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358/page5 (in case someone wants to compare)

Thanks for Multipairs PSAR indicator

Mladen, thanks too much for the indicator. It is Ok for my purposes. I am looking for an indicator that alerts me when the PSAR jumps at any pairs. It would be better if, besides, it could alerts me at several specified timeframes (according to user settings, for example H1, H4 and D1).

Best regards,

RIcardo ACuña ZOrnosa (ricacuzo)

RIcardo

It has alerts (set the alertsOn parameter to true, and choose alert details in parameters)

As of multi time frame : it is also a multi time frame, If you wish to have more than one instance with different time frames for example, set the UniqueID field to unique value for each instance and than you can have something like this (upper is 15 minute lower is 1 hour, and both can alert for their own time frames)

You can place as much as your terminal can take provided that UniqueID parameter is different for each and every instance

ricacuzo:
Mladen, thanks too much for the indicator. It is Ok for my purposes. I am looking for an indicator that alerts me when the PSAR jumps at any pairs. It would be better if, besides, it could alerts me at several specified timeframes (according to user settings, for example H1, H4 and D1).

Best regards,

RIcardo ACuña ZOrnosa (ricacuzo)
Files:
Reason: