Range Bar Chart on MT4 - page 41

thefxpros:
Hi range bars traders,

this is the EA i use to plot range bars charts on my mt4. As is, it allows to load a range bars chart of 2 pip, 3 pip, 4 pip etc...

i'm wondering if is it possible to change this range bars EA in order to get a chart of 2,5 pip, 3,5, 4,5 etc...with a decimal digit...is it hard to make this customization?

range_bars_ea.mq4

thefxpros

Try it out now

PS: it should work with that fractional pips bars only if a broker is a 5 digit broker

Files:

mladen:
thefxpros

Try it out now

PS: it should work with that fractional pips bars only if a broker is a 5 digit broker

Hi Mladen, thank you...but unfortunately it seems to work fine from the history but in real time it does not work properly.

Files:
cattura.png  16 kb

thefxpros:
Hi Mladen, thank you...but unfortunately it seems to work fine from the history but in real time it does not work properly.

The only thing that was changed ini 1.01 is that the BarsRange parameter that was declared as integer is now double (to allow fractional pips as a parameter value). Nothing else was changed

mladen:
The only thing that was changed ini 1.01 is that the BarsRange parameter that was declared as integer is now double (to allow fractional pips as a parameter value). Nothing else was changed

ok, no problem, thanks anyway

thefxpros:
ok, no problem, thanks anyway

Seems that the cause for the error was found (invalid records were generated in case of fractional pips bars sizes). This version seems to be working OK (tested it with 3.5 pips and it worked OK and as far as I see there is no invalid records any more) Try it out

Files:

mladen:
Seems that the cause for the error was found (invalid records were generated in case of fractional pips bars sizes). This version seems to be working OK (tested it with 3.5 pips and it worked OK and as far as I see there is no invalid records any more) Try it out

Mladen one of these days i'll make a statue for you...i don't know how to thank u...you always help people...

i'll try when the market re-open...

many thanks again!

mladen:

Dear MLaden,

For the mentioned Range Bars EA 1.02.mq4 is there an indi needed because it won't start?

Thx Marco

Dear MLaden,

Can you inform me which indicators can be used well for Renko charts?

Thx Marco

mladen:
This would be that "Renko adaptive indicator" converted to metatrader. Made 2 versions : the separate window and the "on chart" version. Iy is giving the same results as tradestation version so now it is up to testing and trying it out (I did not test it on renko chart itself)

Dear mladen, would you please make this indicator (the "on chart" version) have an alert? When it skips up or down, email alert would be great. Thank you.

Reason: