Indicators with alerts/signal - page 318

oxbuck:
hmmm....maybe I spoke too soon lol. If you look at the data window for the 2MA2 indicator once it is loaded, you'll see three data entries: line, MA 15, and MA 29. I'm looking for an alert at the end of the bar when the "line" entry goes from positive number to negative number and when negative number goes to positive number. The change you made does not do that.

oops, my bad, maybe it does....could you check it and make sure and then repost. Thanks.

oxbuck:
oops, my bad, maybe it does....could you check it and make sure and then repost. Thanks.

Hi oxbuck,

I have checked it and even backtested it visually to make sure it works correctly.

You can test it by trying it on a M1 chart and watching when the light blue (Aqua) line which corresponds to the first (leftmost) number in the indicator window, crosses to positive or negative. That way you won't have to wait long for new signals.

If there are still any troubles please let me know and I will check it again.

Noam

mrtools:
Targus, Just to update you the indicator use a 5 period ema slope to determine initial trend then identifies candle stick patterns from there am working on it but it is a long process for this indicator and may take awhile, because it has potential IMO but needs a lot.It has a username of "Nikelodeon" in it a looks like it was developed by a Russian speaking person is all i know of it.

Mr Tools, very kind of you to do this, very obliged to you, I am slowly getting there, wonderful to have such talented people like you around for everyone.

Need help

nlenz:
You're welcome.

Dear NLENZ!

I have 2 questions.

1-I have an indicator(posted a few time ago by MRTOOLS) wich gives

an arrow like signal for a croos ,on the chart.The arrow can be replaced

with the kind of signal that you can see on the attached picture?

2-I have an indicator giving signal at the croos of 3 MA's.Can be transformed to give same signals, but for the cross of ONLY 2 ma's?

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Files:
4_1.gif  11 kb

drunkpips:
i need help with this idea pls.

i want an arrow to signal a buy or sell with sound each time the tema cross the nonlag indicator with the #4X 2011 XARD SSA been either below zero for a sell or above zero for a buy.

pls there should not be any signal if the xard ssa is not under zero for a sell and above zero for a buy.

any help will be greatly appreciated,thanks

theres the EA in the discussion area which deals with this.

dansmol:
Dear NLENZ!

I have 2 questions.

1-I have an indicator(posted a few time ago by MRTOOLS) wich gives

an arrow like signal for a croos ,on the chart.The arrow can be replaced

with the kind of signal that you can see on the attached picture?

2-I have an indicator giving signal at the croos of 3 MA's.Can be transformed to give same signals, but for the cross of ONLY 2 ma's?

Dan

Hi Dan,

When you say signal - do you mean only the text message at the bottom

"go long etc."? Or do you refer also to the painted special candlesticks?

Noam

nlenz:
Hi Dan,

When you say signal - do you mean only the text message at the bottom

"go long etc."? Or do you refer also to the painted special candlesticks?

Noam

Dear Noam,

I attach the 2 indicators.

The first one is the one I wish to change from the cross of 3 MA's to the cross of ONLY 2 MA's.

The second , I wish to change the signal with the same kind of signsls,

like the first one gives(cross doted line on chart with highlighted price

on side etc.)

Dan

targus:
Mr Tools Would you mind having a look at this candlestick-v1 indy that I downloaded a few weeks back on forex-std. It repaints and there is no alarm, I have had quite a bit of success with this indicator winning a few hundred pips on the 4hr and daily timeframes. Can you set an alarm for the 4hr/daily I would also value your opinion on it and do you know who developed it? Many thanks.

Targus,

Just to update you the indicator use a 5 period ema slope to determine initial trend then identifies candle stick patterns from there am working on it but it is a long process for this indicator and may take awhile , because it has potential IMO but needs a lot.It has a username of "Nikelodeon" in it a looks like it was developed by a Russian speaking person is all i know of it.

ps(just want to add am trying to fix but there's no promises will be able to)

dansmol:
Dear Noam,

I attach the 2 indicators.

The first one is the one I wish to change from the cross of 3 MA's to the cross of ONLY 2 MA's.

The second , I wish to change the signal with the same kind of signsls,

like the first one gives(cross doted line on chart with highlighted price

on side etc.)

Dan

The new indicators are posted, and work as follows:

Doda-EMA_2_MAS: for 2 EMAs after candle closes to avoid multiple signals on same bar.

Doda_EMA_Original-2: I modified also the original 3 MA indicator so it alerts etc only after close of bar.

Heiken Ashi ... mod NL: I added Doda style stuff and left the window alerts and arrows unchanged. In a visual backtest I noticed that the original's arrows "cheat" by disappearing after a correction on the same bar, however the signals which I added stay until a new signal, so at times the line cross and the arrow may not agree. I didn't change either of them to be after the candle close, because you may miss some profit.

Noam

nlenz:
The new indicators are posted, and work as follows:

Doda-EMA_2_MAS: for 2 EMAs after candle closes to avoid multiple signals on same bar.

Doda_EMA_Original-2: I modified also the original 3 MA indicator so it alerts etc only after close of bar.

Heiken Ashi ... mod NL: I added Doda style stuff and left the window alerts and arrows unchanged. In a visual backtest I noticed that the original's arrows "cheat" by disappearing after a correction on the same bar, however the signals which I added stay until a new signal, so at times the line cross and the arrow may not agree. I didn't change either of them to be after the candle close, because you may miss some profit.

Noam

Dear Noam

What can I say? I wish to thank you , but I can't find the right words.

So ,I will use this

Regards

Dan

Reason: