Elite indicators :) - page 1206

Dear MLADENand MRTOOLS.....please fix the following indicators problem....

It is not showing Sell indication......

Is it repaint ?

bvs_2.mq4 .....

bvs.mq4

Files:
bvs.mq4  5 kb
bvs_2.mq4  5 kb

mahessara:
Dear mladen or mrtools or somebody.. i found something interesting from ssa end point indicator,can you add an arrow for this ssa normalized end point when the gray line (in this case i change it to yellow) cross with the blue&red line ? thanks

Thats a good tool... would be nice to have here the alerts and arrows, when crossing the yellow line...

vishnu74:
Dear MLADENand MRTOOLS.....please fix the following indicators problem....

It is not showing Sell indication......

Is it repaint ?

bvs_2.mq4 .....

bvs.mq4

vishnu74,

It needs the following two indicators to work : "2ZZ+Signal" and "exit swing smoother rsi 2"

I don't know (without those two) how it works, but if it is comparing zigzags and rsi, there is no way to get some meaningful results (again, I do not know how those two indicators work).

mahessara:
Dear mladen or mrtools or somebody.. i found something interesting from ssa end point indicator,can you add an arrow for this ssa normalized end point when the gray line (in this case i change it to yellow) cross with the blue&red line ? thanks

please share me ssa indicator dll

thanks

GADEY:

please share me ssa indicator dll

thanks

Cher found it e.g. here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

krelian99:
Cher found it e.g. here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

got it thank u

anybody can fulfill my request please? post #12056 page 804

Thanks in advance

mahessara:
anybody can fulfill my request please? post #12056 page 804 Thanks in advance

mahessara

The gray line is the ssa itself - it recalculates (repaints) and should not be used for signaling (see that the current values is always the same as the value of the end-pointed line, with no exception). The colored line is the end-point ssa, and that line does not recalculate (repaint)

mladen:

mahessara

The gray line is the ssa itself - it recalculates (repaints) and should not be used for signaling (see that the current values is always the same as the value of the end-pointed line, with no exception). The colored line is the end-point ssa, and that line does not recalculate (repaint)

Okay i understand. Looks like very promising but..its recalculate.. Thanks Mladen

i just want to say a big thankyou to MRTOOLS AND MLADEN AND MNTIWANA, ive only been on tsd a little while and ive noticed that as i am reading there is so much help and support given to the forum members, it very encouraging to know that we can turn to the forum mods to have questions answered, and it builds me up to have the vast coded resources here impact on my daily habit of research and development of trading systems to implement in the market. I am impressed mostly not just by the people mentioned above but also in addition to these people the degree of intelligent led design in these threads, the vast knowledge represented with a simple .mq4 for me but evolved complex and complicated contributions from the above aforementioned people; the thought is just staggering, well...i just wanted to say thankyou, so , thankyou!!!

Reason: