20 pips system - page 12

newdigital:
It is the EA created by Igorad.

I am trying to optimize it the second day already.

Any idea about improvements?

May be change stop orders on limit orders (buy stop on sell limit and sell stop onto buy limit for example)?

so what about the entry does it enter the market correctly...?? and where can i find the latest version of this EA....??

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
so what about the entry does it enter the market correctly...?? and where can i find the latest version of this EA....??

Thanks

Babar

Still under development.

I am using this version which is producing the alarm only.

I am not using yet EA created by Igorad.

Files:
20prexp.mq4  4 kb

Please find updated statement.

This 20 pips system is still profitable.

Hi New Digital,

Can you please correct me if Im wrong, you have a sell order at 1.8684 for GBP, which is MLM. MLP is 1.8724, from 00:00 GMT, the price did move above 1.8724 and retraced back - why wasnt a buy stop placed at 1.6724??

DOMIANDR000:
Hi New Digital, Can you please correct me if Im wrong, you have a sell order at 1.8684 for GBP, which is MLM. MLP is 1.8724, from 00:00 GMT, the price did move above 1.8724 and retraced back - why wasnt a buy stop placed at 1.6724??

DOMIANDR000,

What is MLM/MLP?

Please note that I am not thinking even when i am placing the pending orders.

I attached EA which is giving the alert in English and drawing the lines. So I may check the alert with the lines. I am not trading when the price is inside any lines.

I am attaching the EA at 19 or 20 my time (GMT_time = my_time - 3). It is not 00:00.

That's all that I am doing.

It is profitable and it is surprise for me as well.

Don't ask me why because I have no idea why it is profitable.

As to "normal" EA (which is placing trades) so I am backtesting the 4th version from Igorad. Hope this version will be profitable.

Thanks for this ND,

could you ;let me know if possible for the GBP trade today what was the values of the upper and lower lines when you got the alert?, Im just trying to cross check with my trades...

DOMIANDR000:
Thanks for this ND, could you ;let me know if possible for the GBP trade today what was the values of the upper and lower lines when you got the alert?, Im just trying to cross check with my trades...

It was sell for GBPUSD from yesterday.

Files:
gbp.gif  19 kb

And it is updated statement now.

I attached EA to the charts and get the following:

AUDUSD:

buy at 0.7458.

profit at 0.7498.

EURGBP:

Price is inside the channel - not trading.

EURJPY:

sell at 144.94.

profit at 144.54.

USDJPY:

sell at 112.38.

profit at 111.98.

USDCAD:

sell at 1.1085.

profit at 1.1045.

USDCHF:

sell at 1.2098.

profit at 1.2058.

EURCHF:

Price is inside the channel - not trading.

EURUSD:

buy at 1.2882.

profit at 1.2922.

GBPUSD:

buy at 1.8701.

profit at 1.8741.

Files:

Hi, ND. Do you leave the trade on till the next day before you close it, if it had not reached its target? thanks

Reason: